Splendid Time Together

Jonah - this text, or bold font

Adam - Italicsss

Jonadam
  Jonah's POV:

It was a bad day for me, not to Adam atleast. He was out there just grabbing some stupid recordings of some fuckin' ghosts, type of shit. I had to stay in that old car, waiting for Adam to come back, and tell me the shit that he found. His job is like meeting death, he goes into literal abandoned, haunted places and records to see whatever he found! He might as well be doing a deathrun. If I were him, I'd be burning that place to the ground, again if it's already burnt.

   "Jonah! Jonah!" I heard him talk on the radio. 'What did this bitch find?..' I thought to myself, he sounded really excited. That's strange, usually he's tired, and violent right after recordings, I'm actually curious now.. "What ye' find pal?" I asked, curiously. So many thing's were in my head of what could it be.

  Hands growing everywhere {from Vol.4}

  Bloody knife or gun?

   random eyes everywhere?

Hmmm.. "I found a gun! It has no bullets, sadly." Knew it, it always had to be a knife or a gun. Basic, but how come there- "Nevermind, it has bullets!" Okay, nevermind. Yeah, this house had alot, we were told that there was a house that someone commited suicide in, they say it was because of an alternate and they wanted to be saved, but the Savior was a fucking demon, so he didn't get saved. "Alright, bring it in; I want to see this piece of crap." I awnsered on the radio, he awnsered with 'Rodger that.' That never gets old, and I kind of like it when he says that- I-I'm not gay or anything, just for some reason, I like it... Y'know-- Nevermind, Let's just get back to the investigation, Adam came rushing into the car, with a gun in his hand. "There's a fucking alternate, Go." He demanded, and I certainly, started the car, and drove as fast as the car could, screeching could be heard from the Alternate following us. "Load the fucking gun, and shoot that bitch!-" I yelled, Adam immediately loaded the gun, let down the window, and shot the alternate, it made the thing screech out. "Good, you've been working on your aim." He rolled his eyes, and mumbled, loud enough for atleast me to hear. "Shut up.." I giggled to tease, I heard his stomach grumble. Looks like someone's hungry~ "My, My~ Looks like someone's craving somethin'~" I teased, he blushed out of embarrassment while I laughed. It was funny to see him blush, I could've done it all day~ "S-Shut the fuck u-up.." He mumbled, he is adorable when flustered. I snickered. "What cha' craving for, Darling?~" I teased once again, this would be my favorite hobby of all time! He became as red as a tomato, and covered his face using the palms of his hands. "C-Could we have..Cook-Out?" Of course, I nodded. I kind of also wanted Cook-Out, they have really good milkshakes!

    "Of course Doll." He smiled, and I smiled back. I looked back on the road, and continued driving, shower thoughts could be running throughout my mind as I drove. 'Ne smiled when I called him Doll, and he awnsered when I called him darling!- Could he be?- No..Maybe hes not-' I thought, we eventually made it to Cook-Out, and I asked him what he wanted. "What do you want doll?" He looked at the menu, and decided. He tool his time. "Could I have..Just some cheesbites, and a Reece's cup Milkshake?" I nodded, and the cashier nodded aswell, putting that order on the register. "And may I please have a chocolate milkshake?" Once again, the cashier put that on the register, and told us how much it was. Of course, I was paying, my 'Lord' is not going to pay. I am. "That will be 17.45"   I didnt have 17, I had a 20, as in return for oaying 3 more, I got three dollars back. We waited for quite a while, standing somewhere else so other people can get in line.

    "I'm hungryyy!-" He complained, making me sigh out of exhaustion. He scoffed, and turned away. "Sorry.." I mumbled, he shook his head letting me know that it was fine. I smiled and--Oh this part is embarrassing, but I think he noticed that I kind of blushed..-- Oh lord, have mercy! But the thing is, he blushed back!- I am happy, 'cuz what if he's gay?--He broke up with Eveline a while ago..So maybe he is gay now, but peoe usually never change their sexuality's right after they broke up with someone. I haven't dated anyone yet, but I know for sure- well- I'm not so sure if I'm gay or not. There's an AD on YouTube doing a Gay Test, maybe I should take it to see if I'm gay.

   "Jonah?.." His soothing voice made me snap back into reality, I immediately jumped a bit. "Oh!--I-I'm sorry if I interrupted you're daydream-" He shouldn't be apologizing jsut for snapping me back into reality, I should be the one apologizing because I am day dreaming while we both wait in a restaurant, in the middle of the night, waiting for some milkshakes. "N-No it's fine, you don't have to apologize." I smiled once again, he smiled back and blushed a bit, I chuckled and looked at the ground.
He looked like he was getting real tired and..He kind of rested his head on my shoulder.

  "God is real.."  I mumbled as I patted his head gently. Nobody seemeed to pay attention, except for this little boy. I'm supposing his parent's taught him that if two men are hugging, kissing, some other that that is wrong. He just gave me that look like 'The fuck yall doing?' It made me giggle a bit, he did a 'Meh' and went back to waiting with his parent's. Finally, we get out order and hop into our BPS car, I'm obviously driving, I don't trust Adam driving because the last time he drove, we crashed into a tree near the woods, and that did not end well. Of course, he started drinking his milkshake, I did aswell. It was sweet alright, Adam said it was like a drink his mother used to give him to sleep when he had nightmares, so eventually he fell asleep. I smiled and continued driving until we parked right at the apartments..

  "Adam?.." I whispered, hoping he would hear. He didn't, so I tapped his shoulder a couple of times, once again hoping he would get the signal. "Mmm?..." He woke up. Sounded adorable to me..- Dirty blonde hair, beautiful eyes- Now what are you thinking Jonah?!-
   "We're here.." He looked very tired, it's been hours since we got home, so he's had a long day for sure. "Can we sleep in the car..?" I loved Adam, but sleeping in a car in the middle of the night when alternates arrive does not seem comfortable. "Darli- I mean Adam-" Holy shit..- I almost just called him darling- Good thing he didn't hear it, or else I'd probably be dead.

   "Please?~" He gave me the puppy eyes, which were too adorable to say No to. I sighed and chuckled, knowing that he has won. We're going to sleep in a car. He went in the back by fitting through the middle, he wanted me to sit next to him. Of course, I hopped in the back with him, sat down and looked out the window, stars were out. Lot's of em'. "Cmere..." Suddenly, ge grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, I made a quiet gasp. He wrapped his arms around me as I sat down. He laid his head on my chest... This is amazing..

         "Love you Jonah.."

      "I-I love you too..-"

---------------------------------------------------------

First time doing Jonadam- Se-Seems intresting, but hope y'all enjoyed this!