Project screyes!

Seek POV:

"Alright, we already did a move and it slightly worked. We just need to do something now to get them together, right now is our best shot to do it because they are in a room together alone." I whispered to the group still gathered outside the door. 

"Ok, let's just lock them in." Timothy suggested.

"Ok." Jack responded and locked the door. 

Eyes POV:

"I am sorry- I, I knew this would happen! Why did I do thi-" screech panicked as he ran to the door to run out, it was locked. 

GOD DAMN IT JACK AND TIMOTHY!

"CRAP!" screech yelled, we heard muffled laughing from the other side that had been quickly shushed. 

"I- screech. Look, I thought you... you would hate me for it, but last night what I was going to tell you was.. was I- I love you..." I said walking over to screech and holding his hands. Safe to say, we were both red as frick. 

"I love you too..." screech responded with a small smile, looking down flustered. 

We heard three people yelling 'YES!' from the other side of the door, but they all quickly shushed each other. 

Seek POV: 

YES! WE F—-IN DID IT LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seek POV:

"We did it!" I whispered yelled after we shush each other from our gay squeal and happy gossip girl yell. 

" yeah we did!" Jack said, not believing it. 

"Ok ok we had our fun, unlock the door-" I whispered, reaching for the door for my hand to be stopped by Timothy. 

"Wait don't. I think I hear something." I whispered, placing his ear on the door. 

"HOLY SH-" Timothy yelled but we shushed him quickly. 

"WHAT?!?!?" Jack whisper yelled.

"Guess what I heard." Timothy asked, " I heard a one second kiss."

"No fricking way!" Jack whispered in disbelief.

Screech POV: 

" WAIT HOLD UP, REALLY?" I yelled.

"Yeah.." eyes responded, looking down.

I kissed him. Frick...

"Holy crap..." Eyes put his hand over his cheek, were I had kissed him.

"So are we... ummm.." I asked, red as literal frick.

"Yes." He responded with a smile.

"Ok, safe to say. This need to be a secret." I assured him, he quickly agreed.

"Ok this is awkward now," eyes said, stepping closer to the door then we were. "Ok, you had you're laugh, now let us the FRICK out." 

After he said that, we heard a click at the door, eyes swung it open and we saw jack, Timothy and seek run away. 

WAIT SEEK!?!?

"HOLD UP, MY BROTHER WAS SHIPPING US?!?" I yelled in disbelief.

"You should be thanking him, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be together." Eyes whispered to me. 

"You're right."