𝘐

*EDITED😮‍💨*

Everyone in the crowded hallways of our school was either gazing, muttering, or scurrying away in dread as Wednesday and I strolled past them. Even though it was both of us who were observed, it was clear that Wednesday was the center of attention; it was as if she had a dark air enveloping her.

"Wednesday, ever try to smile?" I laugh, as we approach our drawn-on locker which currently had a group of jocks walking away from it laughing. What did they do this time?

When Wednesday opens the locker, we discover a tied-up Pugsley crying for help. He held an apple in his mouth, a makeshift gag of sorts.

Pugsley stumbled onto the tile flooring and started to struggle out of his restraints.

"I want names" Wednesday demands, taking the apple from Pugsley's lips as I released his restraints.

"I don't know who they were, honest." Pugsley turns to me in a panic. "It happened so fast."

I give my younger brother a sympathetic grin. "Don't worry, it's all right."

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together."  I swiftly glance towards Wednesday, her face and speech dull.

We both continue to remove Pugsley's restraints before Wednesday's head suddenly jerks back, her eyes rolling back.

"Wednesday?!" She abruptly awakens from her trance-like state, her eyes wide with shock. "What the hell was that?!" I demand, picking my brother up as he was now free of his restraints.

Wednesday discards my worries, motioning for me to follow her down the hallway, grasping my hand in the process.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

I open the door so Wednesday and I may enter the pool for the current practice. Everyone turns to look at us and watches in interest.

"Yo, Dalton look" The boy's attention turns to us both, a smirk plastered on his face which we would soon wipe off. "Pigsley's sisters"

"Hey, freak. This is a closed practice." Dalton taunts, making the rest of the boys around him laugh.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me." Wednesday moves her hands from behind her back, revealing two bags filled with vicious piranhas. Their stupid smiles turn to faces of fear.

Everyone rushes out of the pool frantically as Wednesday dumps the bags into the water. I walk over to the other side of the pool, a smirk on my face.

Dalton approaches me, frantically trying to leave the piranha-infested pool.

"Ah, what's wrong Dalton?" I move my face inches away from his, grabbing him by his shoulders. "You scared?"

I release my grip, pushing him back into the pool, watching as he screams out in pain. My eyes meet Wednesdays, both of us nodding in satisfaction as we walk away.

"Got what he deserved" I laugh, wrapping my arm around my sister, and pushing the door open for us.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

"Come on, Hermanita," I groan as I nudge Wednesday gently "Can't you at least pretend you want to do this?" I sat, my arms crossed and my legs on the opposite seat of our car, right beside Father.

"No, and I know you don't want to do this either" Wednesday glares at me.

"Yeah, I don't want to but I'm simply accepting my fate" I sigh, sinking deeper into my seat.