𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘦

This chapter has full smut, so I will definitely give a warning for that and I hope you enjoy this extra.

"Hey, pick this stuff up we need this place looking good" I scold Puglsey as we continue our cleaning. It had been a little more than a week since everything happened aka Tyler getting put away, a Pilgrim being brought back from the dead, and Nevermore students being let out for the semester early.

Though Wednesday refused, I decided to invite everyone in our friend group over to stay for a few days, though I was of course most excited to see Xavier.

"Do we have to do this?" Wednesday asked, coming into the room as I tidied up the fireplace.

"Yes, don't you miss our friends?"

"Oh yes, I've been so lonely without them" She snarks, coming over to sit on the couch.

"Okay, I like that you are coming out of your shell and becoming happier now, but that does not mean be more sarcastic" I whined, sitting down with her, and placing my head on her shoulder. "So, make any cracks at the stalker case yet?"

"Nothing yet, though trust me I will find them"

"Of course, you will, you're Wednesday Addams" Before we could continue the conversation, a loud ring of the doorbell comes throughout the house.

"Coming!" I get up, Wednesday trailing behind me. My smile grew wider as my excitement took over. "Yoko!" I wrap my arms around the girl, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Uh, I've missed you" Yoko laughed softly, her smile as wide as mine. "Hey Wednesday"

"Hello" Wednesday walked away back into the living room. I laugh softly, wrapping my arm around Yoko's shoulder as I grabbed her bags.

"Oh wow, what a gentleman"

"Oh of course only the best for you" We walk upstairs and make our way into my room. Yoko gasps slightly, her eyes darting around to every poster and piece of decor I had.

"Holy shit, your room is amazing. I mean no offense but this is definitely better than our dorm" I gasp dramatically, throwing a pillow at her jokingly.

"You talk with the others?"

"Yeah, they should be here soo..." Before Yoko could finish the doorbell rang. "Nevermind, they're here now"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

I smile sitting down with everyone as we all just talked about random things. By now everyone was already here and situated in different rooms.

"Hey, can we go talk?" Xavier whispered into my ear as I lay against his chest with his arms wrapped around me.

"Sure" I smile, getting up and heading upstairs, Xavier not far behind.

"Don't be too loud!" Yoko taunted, laughing along with everyone besides Wednesday.

"Shut up creep!" I laugh softly as I open my door and sit down on my bed, Xavier right beside me. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Oh no that was just a way to get us out of there" Xavier smirked, pulling me in for a rough kiss.

Though shocked, I soon kiss back as I straddled him. "Wait" I sigh, getting up and heading over to the door.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pressure you I just..." I lock the door, turning back to Xavier as I discarded my shirt.

🌶️warning🌶️

"Now we can continue" Xavier got up with a small laugh, putting me up against the wall as we started to make out.

"Fuck you're so beautiful" Xavier groaned as I tugged on his hair softly.

"You're not so bad yourself" I giggle as Xavier brings me over to my bed, his grip never loosening. I moan softly as he placed me down, immediately kissing down my neck to my chest.

"Did you actually bring a condom this time?"

"Yes, I did" Xavier rolled his eyes playfully, reaching into his pocket. I pull him back down to kiss once more, my desire for him only growing.

"Wait, wait" Xavier pulled away, though kept close enough to feel his breath down my neck causing chills. "I just want to make sure you're okay with this. I mean we only ever did...you know...and I don't want to pressure you"

"Xavier" I sigh with a small smile. "You are not pressuring me, and trust me I want this"

"Are you sure?"

"Xavier, trust me" I lean in, closer to his ear whispering with a small smirk it was almost coming through my voice. "I want you to fuck me"

I watch as Xavier's worry-filled eyes turn to ones of desire just as mine had. In one swift move, he had me placed on his lap, straddling him.

"Take your shirt off" I laugh, pulling at the hem. Xavier simply nods, doing as I said.

I traced my fingers down his jaw all the way to the waistband of his shorts. Xavier grabs a hold of my wrist stopping me.

"Wait, you need to take this off first," He reaches his hand to the clasp of my bra. "You know to make it even"

"Oh yeah totally" I laugh, allowing him to unclasp it, discarding it with the pile of clothes left by the door. "Okay, now let me take these off"

I reach for the waistband of his shorts once more, only this time I was able to take them off, leaving him in just his boxers. I gasp as Xavier's lips suddenly make their way to my chest.

"Fuck, Xavier" I moan softly, my fingers entwined in his hair. "That feels so good"

My moans only grow louder, though I made sure no one could hear them other than us. "Okay, let's stop this, and maybe we can start?" I laugh softly, reaching to take my panties (ugh, kill me now) off under my skirt.

"Okay," Xavier's breath came out labored as he reached to take his boxers off. I gasp softly at his size. "Are you sure you want this?"

"I'm sure" I kiss him softly as I sink down onto his lap with a small groan from the pain.

"Does it hurt? I can stop"

"No, it's fine just give me a second" I sigh, resting my head in the crook of Xavier's neck. As the pain subsides, I start to thrust, my body instantly filled with ecstasy.

"God, Dahlia, you feel fucking amazing" Xavier groaned, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

As my thrusts continue, my moans grew louder. "Ugh, Xavier I'm close, you feel so good!"

"Fuck, come for me" Xavier moaned softly, thrusting up only causing the sensation to grow. I finally let out a loud whine, the knot in my stomach releasing.

Xavier follows suit, letting out a string of curses in the process.

🌶️warning over🌶️

"God, I love you" Xavier sighed, his breath still labored.

"Mmm, I love you too" I kiss his cheek softly before lying down beside him. "Let's lay down for a bit before we go back"

"Yeah, of course," Xavier wrapped his arms around me, lying my head down on his chest just as he did the first night we kissed. My stomach filled with butterflies thinking back to that memory and the realization of what we just did.

I couldn't ask for anything more than this.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

word count: 1172

I hope you enjoyed this extra! I am going to be publishing maybe one more extra before I label this story as complete. If I do continue this storyline for season 2, I will make a new book though it would of course have the same layout as this book. Please vote and comment, it means so much to me. Thank you!