Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Island Life Diary

    The sea is calm at night, and the full moon hangs high in the sky, reflecting on the sparkling water.

    The motorboat that Yao Qiong temporarily "borrowed" from the program group is very useful and can carry two people.

    After leading You Jingxiao to find the motorboat parked at the pier, Yao Qiong first threw You Jingxiao's supply bag and the newly opened medicine into the storage box, and then stepped on it very gracefully.

    After sitting firmly, she turned her head and waved to You Jingxiao, her expression was a little excited, like a child showing her favorite toy: "Professor You, come up, I will take you to my side."

    Seeing this, You Jingxiao was weak He coughed: "Is this fast? I'm afraid I won't be able to sit still and fall."

    This possibility has a high probability of happening.

    Yao Qiong rubbed her forehead and said, "Hold me tight and it won't go away. I sit very firmly." Hug

    her waist?

    "Okay." You Jingxiao agreed without hesitation, bent his knees from the pier and stepped into the motorboat.

    He responded quickly and without consideration, which filled Yao Qiong with a feeling of being trusted.

    Well, she will definitely drive steadily, so as not to make Professor You's weak body worse!

    After You Jingxiao sat down behind Yao Qiong, he raised his eyes and saw the girl's slender neck.

    Porcelain white, delicate and smooth. The short fluffy hair hangs down in a mess, which looks easy to touch.

    He moved his body calmly, and Yao Qiong in front of him began to urge him: "Professor You, we are about to set off, help him up quickly." If

    she didn't go back, she was worried that the program team would really ask her for liquidated damages, and she would pay Ben Poor families take a huge toll.

    You Jingxiao let out a soft "um", and immediately opened his arms, wrapping around Yao Qiong's waist.

    ... Cough, so thin.

    Feeling that the man was only holding her waist, Yao Qiong, who didn't know what a gentleman's hand is, just thought it was You Jingxiao who was useless in exerting force.

    So Yao Qiong grabbed his arm with both hands and stretched it forward, letting the man firmly stick to her back.

    "Sit tight, let's go."

    Twist the handle of the motorboat, and the next second, the two jumped out.

    After speeding up, the sea wind became stronger and stronger, piercing the exposed skin like a knife.

    Worried that You Jingxiao would catch cold, Yao Qiong turned his head slightly, raised his voice and said, "Professor You, if the wind makes you uncomfortable, just bury your head on my shoulder."

    Frankly speaking, You Jingxiao was really uncomfortable.

    Anyway, the waist was hugged, so he didn't feel embarrassed, so he buried his face in Yao Qiong's neck.

    Hiss, a little itchy.

    Yao Qiong resisted the urge to shrink her shoulders and continued driving at high speed.

    By the time Yao Qiong returned to Jiangqiao Island with You Jingxiao, it was already midnight.

    From early in the morning to now, she has not rested, and has been running back and forth.