Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Island Life Diary

    Ye Xu didn't even know what he was here for.

    He just noticed a green dot moving towards him when he was completing the task, no matter whether the other party wanted to tear him up or complete the task, he planned to count on it.

    Although he also guessed that the other party might be Yao Qiong, didn't Yao Qiong still have You Jingxiao who was holding him back?

    And he also has a fixed body card.

    Even though he couldn't tear the immobilized person, if Yao Qiong didn't move, wouldn't You Jingxiao let others slaughter him without the power to restrain him?

    However, no matter how good Ye Xu's plan was, he was confused by the current scene.

    He couldn't help but said: "You guys figure it out, I tore him, not he tore me."

    The drone of the program group said very firmly: "We know that you tore him. So please hand it over to You Shocking ten badges."

    Ye Xu:? ? ?

    He looked at You Jingxiao and asked, "Do you have any cards that can rebound?"

    Leaving aside Ye Xu, even Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao were very confused about this matter.

    You Jingxiao frowned slightly.

    "What card?"

    Ye Xu bent down and took out something that looked like a task card from a pocket on the leg of his overalls, and handed it to You Jingxiao: "This is it."

    You Jingxiao took it over and took a look, Only then did I understand why Yao Qiong couldn't move just now.

    He shook his head and denied: "We have never seen such a thing before, where did you find it?"

    Seeing that the other party's expression did not seem to be fake, Ye Xu told him: "At a mission point, you can get it after completing the mission."

    Said After that, he turned his head to look at the program group again, and asked: "Why did I tear him up and I would be detained?"

    The drone of the program group replied indifferently: "This needs to be unlocked by You Jingxiao himself. After unlocking, we will will tell him."

    You Jingxiao and Yao Qiong looked at each other in blank dismay.

    [I seem to know why hahahaha. ]

    [ I guessed it too. ]

    [Laughing, the show crew is occasionally a little human. 】

    After listening, Ye Xu sighed in resignation, then counted ten badges from his backpack and handed them to You Jingxiao.

    You Jingxiao has nothing to be ashamed of taking ten badges from others for no reason.

    Who let him aim at him to tear it?

    At this time, Yao Qiong's five-minute body time was running out, Ye Xu put on his bag, and asked Yao Qiong by the way: "What color bracelet do you have?"

    Yao Qiong told him: "Blue."

    Hearing this, Ye Xu sighed: "I am white, if you see a girl who is white, remember to tell her."

    "Okay." Yao Qiong agreed.

    After speaking, Ye Xu hurriedly left here.

    His protection time was only ten minutes, and he had to stay away from Yao Qiong's group as soon as possible.