Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Earth Life Diary

    In this uninhabited land at the junction of three provinces, the temperature difference between day and night is greater than that of the previous desert. The air is thin, and the average altitude is 5,000 meters, which makes it easy for people to have altitude sickness.

    Before everyone had fully entered the no-man's land, when they were still at a lower altitude, several people in the team had symptoms of high reaction. In addition to the staff, Wen Yao and Qiao Su among the guests both had headaches and difficulty breathing.

    This is why Yao Qiong set the travel time at three days.

    If it's just her, she can complete the journey in about a day and a half. However, the physical conditions of the guests and some staff members really did not allow them to cross quickly in high-altitude oxygen-depleted areas. However, staying too long will also increase the risk of encountering ferocious beasts. It can only be said that there are advantages and disadvantages.

    It happened that it was getting late, Yao Qiong found a nearby open space suitable for camping, and arranged for everyone to stop and rest, so that the high-resistance people could breathe oxygen and rest as soon as possible.     Fortunately, for this expedition, the staff and guests have undergone plateau adaptation and medication in advance. When we woke up the next morning, everyone's symptoms had basically subsided.     In the early morning of the next day, Wei Heng was the first one among them. When he got out of the tent, he saw Yao Qiong coming back with a pile of firewood.     In the past, she would wake up the guests to do this kind of work, but in the past two days, she plans to give everyone some time to adapt.     "Are you awake?" Yao Qiong glanced at him, then pointed to the two buckets of water not far away with his chin, and said, "I just called that one back. You divide it into several pots and bring it to a boil."     Yao Qiongding's campsite is not too far from a nearby freshwater lake. Being close is certainly convenient for everyone to use water, but for the beasts, water is also very convenient.     When she went to fetch water just now, there was only a small herd of wild yaks by the lake. As long as they don't provoke them, the character of this animal is relatively stable.     Wei Heng looked in the direction Yao Qiong pointed, and saw two large buckets of water placed beside the camp.

    In order to save physical strength, the water fetching device they use is a coated canvas bag, which can be folded to save space and effort. But even so, it would take a lot of effort to move such two buckets of water from the water source.

    Wei Heng approached silently, separated the water in several trips, and then cooked them together on the campfire, and did not forget to add a certain proportion of water purifier.

    [After counting the hours, it took Coach Yao just over 20 minutes from the camp to fetch water by the lake and back, and it also took Wei Heng more than 20 minutes to divide the water in the camp and then burn it. 】【Laughing and crying】

    【Wei Heng: Shut up, I don't want to lose face! ]

    [I feel that Yao Shen is really not affected by Gao Fan at all. I just want to know, is there any place in this world that she can't go to? ]

    [Perhaps, the central bank's money printing room...? ]

    ...

    [You are all concerned about Yaoshen's physical strength, but I am the only one who is thinking, even in the no-man's land, the smoothness of the screen in the live broadcast room is still good! ]

    [I found out too! Although not deep into the hinterland, it is also very good! Generally, the mobile phone does not even have a signal! ]

    ...