Chapter 1

Tianna's pov

Aroused to gleaming sunlight sparking it way through the crease of the blind hang over my open wide windows. Tilting to the side of my bed, stretching for my cellular phone. My painted French tips glide against the screen as I view the time, 6:30 AM. To be awake to how you scheduled your life and day is quite an euphoric feeling. The term "euphoric" is used due to the knowledge of knowing the day won't always go to plan whereas this feeling won't stay. Either way or other, I got out of bed to prep my day and gear up for work. I'm the CEO of a multi-billion company "Liverpool manufacturing company," I inherited the company after my fathers passing.

doing the necessary hygiene courses, brushing of the teeth; in the morning I'd have a difficult time swallowing the saliva I had in my mouth all night. While brushing my teeth I glance in the mirror and my reflection leads me to express the admiration I have for myself. The more I stared, the more pleased I became. "God took his time with me." I whisper for self-consciousness. I haven't always been confident, the death of my father and operating a multi-billion company taught me in life if you want flower petals to grace your path you have to be indomitable.

I slip the nightgown off my shoulders as it trickles down my body resting around my ankles. Tipping toe to the shower, powering on the hot water, watching as the steam filled the bathroom clouding and fogging the atmosphere to my preference. Gently washing and scrubbing until satisfaction assuring that I'm clean. Accelerating the morning procedures; loathing my luscious melanin skin in cocoa butter, applying makeup products on my smooth face and picking an attire that suits my mood today. Regarding my company, I prefer to make a safe space for all employees and the board whereas I don't have a dress code. I like my employees to express themselves but with caution meaning nothing inappropriate I mean not showing the vagina and penis.

After gearing up for work, I pranced to the Kitchen. The lower compartment of the house alludes my mom's magnificent cooking. As I head through the kitchen base one last sniff and I could tell you what she's cooking, my absolute favs: chocolate chip pancakes, crispy fried bacon and scramble eggs.

Making my presence known, we exchange morning greetings and inquire about our mornings. She lays out her provision of food that's ready to be in our grumpy tummies. We offered our graces onto the lord and began eating. While eating, we made small talk here and there.

I kissed my mom goodbye as I departed for work. Hoping into my black Lamborghini as the guards open the gates of my mansion. Of course I'm not going to own a multi-billion company and not have guards. I expedite my pasture to work "yes I'm a beautiful woman that likes sports car models."

Liverpool manufacturing company

I drove the vehicle into my private parking and then made my entrance to the company. With my appearance, the employees all left what they're doing to appreciate me. Their eyes were heart-shaped, there sound are stars struck, there eyes and mouth open in shock like I'm the most beautiful person in the world, who would have known I would pull off my attire, a white two-piece suit. I felt appreciated and with that I said smiled and waved to the private elevator that reveals my office. Stepping into the office, I fix my gaze onto surrounding and the entire room include the floor and desk were immaculate and on my brown colored desk there sat my coffee. Today might bring good luck, I'm ecstatic about it "euphoria." Minutes later in comes my assistant with the schedule, she always prioritize my agenda for the day. Zoning out as she disclose today's tasks but the last onus peek my ears, I totally forgot I had a meeting with competition. They want to join forces with my company, we've had on going rival which they assume if we unite the companies would excel and become more profitable. Abigail the assistant helped me get ready for my meeting reading all the information about our compo. She excellent at her job and at other things too! She my first woman body count, you're wondering how we got there? Lets just say me congratulating her for attain the job as my assistant at bar hang wasn't a good idea. We promised to never speak on it and to always be professional. 10 minutes to be exact the nemesis arrived and were waiting on my presence in the conference room.

Strolling to the elevator with my assistance beside me and as it escorted us to floor 14 where the conference room was located and where I soon arrived. In the entrance everyone stood and said good morning except this one woman I could tell she was the boss.

She was wearing white which complimented her skin and her intoxicating scent captured the entire room... god she's hot. I stare at her for 30 seconds which felt like minutes. I swear I can look at her for hours and hours. "Take a picture, it will last long," she said smirking, her voice was deep, husky and appealing. She looks of a mixture of feminine and masculine, a "stem." I whisper likely to myself.

To cover my red filled cheeks, I approach my seat at the center of the table. We spent almost 4 hours discussing the joining of the two companies and every 30 seconds I would glance over at the boss Valeria Mendoza fuck she's fine. Her body is well shaped I could tell she had abs. Her light brown eyes made me wet, her plump lips were so pink I wanted to kiss them and her hair lay on her shoulder all the time they didn't move one inch. "I'm embarrassed I'm thinking of my company's partner in an inappropriately ugh" I'm supposed to be straight, I like men you like women fuck Tianna.

I was snapped out of thought as I heard someone clear their throat, it was my assistant "I have been calling you for a while now they need your signature" I quickly nodded and took the paper. We were finished with the meeting and it turned out to be a success, everyone was leaving except Valeria. It was only her and I left in the room now... Jesus take the wheel this is making me sexually arouse.

We stared at each other for what felt like minutes. She broke the silence "I saw every time you look at me" she said playing with her pen. " I- I" I stutter trying to obtain an excuse but I failed miserably. Valeria left her seat and came up to me and whispered in my left ear "Don't worry baby, I like when pretty girls look at me" that sent chills down my entire body. I wanted to grab her face and kiss her.

She removed herself from my ears and look into straight my eyes, her capitalizing aquatic marine blue eyes. Looking into her eyes I feel doom, lost and audacious "I would fuck you right here right now" I said to myself so I thought she chuckled and smirk at my word and then whisper "maybe next time bambina" she went back to where she was seated and grab her purse I could feel my flower dripping with my honey sauce. She left and I went straight home thinking all about her. Her face was perfectly made, she had a sharp jawline and perfect white teeth, plump pink lips. Her brown- blonde hair compliments her skin so well ugh god I pray she fucks me the next time I see her.

Shit, I forgot I had a boyfriend...

VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU FOUND THE CHAPTER INTRIGUING