Chapter 5

Valeria's pov

Last night I encounter my bambina's nudity suffaceing the internet. Tianna's a melanin goddess clothed or not. Her boobs pose vertical incorporating her chocolate bud rigid and prominent even her succulent pink clitoris begs for thus waited touch. straining one'a self was quite difficult, I constantly observe the picture, the mind operates by thy self.

The news state are feral about this scandalous information, there elaboration stood mostly on her status as a CEO. I wouldn't say Tianna's inchoate although her boyfriend cruelty is an everlasting rain. I must have my victory of witnessing him cry, whimper and rot in hell. Today I'll proceed to stop by Liverpool manufacturing cooperation, due to conjoining of the companies, it's our onus to gather monthly to discuss the companies income along with how we can sufficiently make it. I'm darting forward that I may seeth of Tianna, I've tried visiting her since whereas recently she's never in the office, her kind, delightful assistant pass along the message "she hasn't come to work three weeks now." I figure with the suppressing crises, Tianna is probably on a minor leaf.

The kiss conveyed between Tianna and I holds grasp on me not even my wife has kissed like she did. Tianna'a soft, tender lip suitable delicate on mine, we both poured our emotions into the kissed however no acknowledge their feelings and I assume it's burren.

Flashback

We hauled away from the passionate kiss replenished with ardour breathlessly. For a moment there I was convinced that Tianna may had let her defend down.

"I'm sorry this is a mistake, I'm hurting and tried to use you as an obstacles to take away my pain... I- I'm straight I'm sorry for kissing you." she grab her belongings and vacated before I can objectify.

End of flashback

Lost in the trance of thoughts, I didn't realize my elder sister aver had enter the room.

"Now who got my little sister like this" Avery teased

"definitely some bambina she got an eye for the pretty girls" my younger brother Ty suggested as he made his presence known. The prying sbilings of I forgot their idiosyncrasy just to play with intuation.

"stai zitto e vattene ora così posso vestirmi per andare al lavoro, I don't expect you two to understand what I'm talking about since you live off of my riches." Valeria Responded

"Vorrei fotterti io sono il più grande qui lo sai proprio Valeria (I would f-u-c-k y-o-u u-p I'm the older one here you know that right Valeria)" Avery Declared

"Yet you act like the youngest." Both my brother and I bursting into laughter she just wander away from the scene annoyed. I appreciate my siblings company vastly, they've been with me through thick and thin considering we are mother and father less children, gratitude to Andre's papa.

"I'm going to head out now Ty take care."

"Love you sis." Ty Express

"I love you too tyty."

The previous words I mention to my younger bother as I depart my home. Accelerating the BMW i8 roadster to Liverpool Manufacturing Company while the phone buzzed, adjoin it the car to speak to the caller, My Wife. "Good morning honey!" cheerly greeted which is oblivious astonishing, Lilyann is normally nonchalant.

"good morning." I gritted through the crease of my teeth.

"so let me tell you something honey... hold for me... yes the yellow dress not the green, i can ask you to do anything. Remove from my face you ugly bitch. Babe i have to ho I'll you in the next three weeks, love ya." The phone disconnect before I can respond, Lilyann attitude rids everyone from residing with her. The frequent trips and her pungent persona assist with my overwhelm distress, I halt from loving her eventually.

Towing into the parking, Valeria stroll over to the entrance. Heading to sectery, she received the homogenous venture "the boss is not here today."

Retrieve my presence along with manoeuvring to Tianna's crib. The guards let me in without hesitation. Three knocks to the door and sweet olden woman announce herself inquiring "how can I help you darling?"

"Good day Miss, is Tianna around?" Valeria insisted, the ageing lady nodded and escorted Valeria to Tianna's comfort zone.

"I've seen you drop my daughter here before so I'll let you see her. The door is open, if you need anything please don't afraid to ask." with that Tianna's mom reverse her route back down the staircase.

Twisting the knob entering the beige walls. Closing the door, my imagine instinct wabbled in along with me discovering the surrounding. Everything about this room screams peace, humbleness and unity. Light colours: beige, cream and white sets the pace of senere aroma. Glancing toward the bed, there laid Tianna scrutinising the essence of nothing. The package of saline attach to her body to fuelize it. She appears to be unresponsive.

WHO DID THIS TO MY PRINCESS??

Andre's pov

Alexis lacks the service of communication with the condition of being anilater. The last message reviews " I'll be visiting Tianna today to apologise."

On the contrary, this bitch reckon to have the company documents which I presume not by virtue of her not dwelling there any longer. Ringing Alexis for the forth time she retreat the call groaning and humming, assuming I arouse her.

"what the fuck is your problem Andre? I was sleeping." Alexis snapped

"Where the you been?" Andre mimicked

"Andre i don't- anyways we need to capture Tianna to get the company." Alexis suggest

"Like a ransome." Andre grmbled

"alright, I'll get my men ready." hanging the call up, dialling my brother and the other men to meet him at the headquarters. Tianna inscribe the documents one way or another...

Alexis pov

Andre the cheater phoned about his vacious plan. He lugs the legacies of a killer yet he fails to establish a a scheme. Andre relays on me for decision and strategy making, incompetent fool. Overviewing Berlin, I rubbed my growing foetus reflecting on my life and how I'll be a mom soon. I need to expedite the plan, in six months I'll deliver the heir to Liverpool Manufacturing Company which would be rename "LM Record Label." My dreams is to pursuit music however Tianna and mama mocked and diminish the dream and my worth.

Alexis visited Europe to meet with Ambassadors of the company to declare her worth of being the CEO, they agreed to her purchasing Tianna's percentage of the company. Their final meeting would disclosing information on the company's oath and Alexis's coronation, there Alexis will introduce the innovate agenda and name.

I'm currently abiding with my real family, they were exhilarated to catch sight of Alexis after not being home for an ample of time. Alexis gave attention to the knocking together with pleading with a "come in."

In promenade Alexis's aunty and uncle, glimpsing Alexis smile appreciating them.

"well back lexy, we miss you." her uncle, brain cheered

"yes my niece, what keep you with those people?" Alexis aunt questioned

"Well aunty they had something that belongs to me." Alexis roar and chortle

VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU FOUND THIS CHAPTER INTRIGUING