Chapter 4

Alexis's pov

Humiliation gather in the pit of my womb, the only person that ever showed me unconditional love since the death of my parents, I betrayed her. I never wanted to give Tianna's boyfriend any sexual attention but one night it went down hill...

Conceptualization provides me the hope that Tianna would forgive and the entire situation would be mutable. There isn't prodigious qualities that can be grant where I'm situated although I know believe kind words along with dedication defuse a cold heart. With that i paid a visit to Tianna and mama home. I've resided there about the age of 4, Tiann's mom always treated me as her own. I grew to believe that there a bond and connection beyond and between us, in contrast the vengeance developed upon me when offer to Tianna and not me. I wanted to share the spotlight with my sister yet mama and Tianna demolish it for themselves. Maliciously I slept with sister's boyfriend to make her grief and feel my pain but the best i stumble upon Andre's plan of destroying the liverpool and taking possession of the company. Andre in an imbecile or whatever my beloved sister called me, I'm always one step ahead of him. I purposely made the phone call, i planted the HIV results to corrupt the families surrounding while I sneakily stole the files together with purchasing Tianna's share of the company.

I am of with child so i suppose i need to organise their future to carry on my legacy as malevolent McCain. For my plan to achieve I will have to continue my act of discomfiture.

Revealing myself to the home, i am appentage to mama question and lecture. I agree and made amends with her "mama I need to apologise to Tianna, I'm so sorry." i left her presence making my way to Tianna's room.

"Can we please talk Tianna?"I declared, assuming she's open the door. I couldn't hear if there's any manoeuvring because her room is soundproof.

"I'm so sorry T, I didn't mean to hurt or betray you please... please I beg of you let me explain. " I beg sincerely

I stood there conveying attention to frivolity but I merely continue begging and crying for forgive, for her to open the door so I can justify my actions. Subsequently 5 minutes of doing so the entrance suddenly flew available generating me to stumble with that I hit my head on the wall. I attempted to s suppress my pain and focus on the bigger problem.

"T I'm sorry there's an explanation for all of this hear me out... the reason why I never told about the car and clothes was because I'm a private dancer and a sugar baby."I distrubuted. She stood there glimsing at me with the look of 'that still doesn't explain shit so either you talk or I lock this door'

"Umm a couple months ago I was hired for a private dance. I got there with my girls we didn't know who or what we was dancing for, I got into the place and went straight to my section and there was Andre sitting in my chair, I tired to talk him out of it, I told him we can't do this you're my sister but he insisted he said if I didn't do it he would take a picture of me and use it as evidence to show you and mama my career path I did what I had to do because I didn't want you or mama upset or disappointed after that night i quit dancing he started coming at my home harassing me, shouting saying I'm his and you're depriving him sex so I'm his fucktoy." putting forth my emotions

"Why are telling me all of this?

Why try explain yourself after I heard everything you know what hurt me the most your words " yes daddy Andre fuck me like you hate Tianna" how could you stoop this low Alexis, you're my sister my best of friend... I- I really trusted you."

"I'm so sorry t I really mean- "stop fucking apologizing when you don't mean that shit, you're ridiculous" i said slamming the door in her face. At that very moment i felt like dying it hurts so much my sister my bestfriend how could she...

Peeking up i fear the monster that roar out of her, the slammed in my face as a result of her irritation. Returning to the car, I dial my men to release the nudity. With Tianna's state of mind precisely now is the best time to annihilate her character. I let loose a vicious laughter, as an hedonist this here is pleasurable.

Tianna's pov

I sentient exceptionally pitiful that's the path she follow nevertheless it's her life and her decision. What Alexis did was unacceptable, impinge my heart to see and hear of her initiative. I have numerous voicemails from both Andre and Alexis requesting forgiveness regardless my heart doesn't favor them any dignity. I stroll over to my bathroom examination for a razor which I found without hesitation. I incline to visualise my dark red blood oozing and flowing down the path of my wrist, I slice my wrist going up to my elbow. I stop and look at how the blood gradually erupt from my skin, my emotional pain has now turned physically pain.

Moments henceforth, the sound of my phones notification went off. I clicked the news only to catch a glimpse of my worst nightmare, the nude I transmitted to andre. Tear floated around my eyes, the feared of them shorten my outlet of oxygen and carbon dioxide. Wheezing for air, I anguish of the fear of death. The thought of my nudes being leak never crossed my intellectual, I captured the feeling of scandal.

I began hyperventilating as everything register in my memory. Suddenly there's bangs erupting from my door and requiring entry. I try to stand yet miserably failed, on my second attempt I felled incorporating hitting my head on the tiles assailing me out cold. The previous forte I recognize is catching sight of my mom entering the room with a worried expression.

FUCK MY LIFE...

VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU FOUND THE CHAPTER INTRIGUING