Chapter 3

TW: Violence, and Foul Language

"Let go of me, you sick bastard!" Kyojuro yelled as Akaza covered his mouth.
"Stay quiet. I'm not gonna hurt you," Akaza whispered.
Kyojuro tried to wiggle, but failed as Akaza squeezed his neck harder, uncovering his mouth as Kyojuro coughed.
"Let. Me. Go, you bitch." Rengoku growled with anguish.
There was a knock at the door.
Akaza quickly threw Rengoku into a closet, blocking it with a broom that was nearby as he vanished.
Kyojuro yelled as he banged his hands against the doors.
The door opened as he heard a familiar man's voice.
He banged at the closet doors more, hoping to get his attention, but started to see colors, making him pass out as he his head hit against the door really hard.
The voice was Tengen's. He ran to the closet as he took the broom and throwing it across the room. He opened the closet as he saw Rengoku, his head had a minor injury.
"Oh shit," Tengen panicked, lifting Rengoku as he put his hand over the blood.
. . .
Kyojuro woke up. His vision was still blurry, but he was slowly able to see things. He sat up, noticing he was in a bed.
"Oh god, are you alright?!" Tengen asked as he hugged him.
"I'm.. fine," Kyojuro sighed.
It was dark outside, the stars were out as he stood up.
"I must return home, my brother is waiting," Kyojuro sat up as he felt his head.
"I'll drive you home. It's not safe right now." Tengen said.
"I'll be okay, I promise. Just give me a weapon and I'll be safe." Rengoku spoke.
Tengen sighed as he wanted to respect his best friend's decision.
"Here, have my taser. It's temporary, but gives you a bit of time to run away from the intruder." Tengen then spoke again, "Please, be safe." Rengoku nodded his head as he headed out the door.
•••
He was walking on the side street, still thinking about the bastard.
"What was that bitch gonna do to me," he thought.
He doesn't usually cuss because he tries to be respectful. He put his hand on the taser as he looked around the town.
He felt a presence as he turned, pulling out his taser as he pointed at him.
"Woah. Put that taser away. I told you before, I'm not here to hurt you again." Akaza's faced seem to be irritated. Not annoyed, but irritated.
Rengoku darted his flaming eyes at Akaza.
"Do that shit again and I swear I'll cut your head off," Rengoku snarled.
Akaza laughed at him, pointing the taser down.
"Be lucky your actually alive, otherwise you would be dead," Akaza smiled, knowing that he's right.
"Your not wrong." Rengoku sighed, putting the taser away.
"Say, I'll walk you home." Akaza said as he led his hand out at Rengoku.
"You? Walking me home? Ha, I rather be dead than to walk home with somebody who tried to murder me with his own fist," He huffed.
Akaza cracked a Mona Lisa smile as he balled his fist. "And I'll do it again."
"Okay fine. Just this once." Rengoku sighed as he walked down the street with the demon.

They made it to Kyojuro's home as Akaza stood back.
"Goodnight, Sleeping Beauty.." Akaza grinned.
Rengoku chuckled. "Goodnight."

Rengoku couldn't sleep that night. He laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling as he had a strange fuzzy feeling in his chest. He sat up, laying his hand on his chest as felt his cheeks go red.

"That demon. No. I don't have feelings for him. He tried to kill me!" Rengoku spoke to himself as he growled at himself. He laid back as he closed his eyes.