Linking

NA'VI
ADINA'S THOUGHTS
TALKING ENGLISH

I was so excited!!

We get to link with our avatar today!
OH MY GOSH!

We were walking to our link pods

I think that's what's it called?

When Grace asked us how many hours we've logged
"About 520 hours"
"Good, what about you Adina?"

"Almost 800 hours"
" Impressive"

AHHHH!
Remember Adina no fan girling in front of Grace we don't want her to think we're weird.

Right.

Grace shower us which link pods we were in when i over hear Jake saying he has logged no hours but read a manual.
JAKE!! STOO MAKING ME LOOK BAD!

I get in and let my mind go blank

Next thing I know I'm looking up at a white ceiling.
Then I process people are checking if I'm okay.

I look over at Jake whose already sitting up,
And I see him move his toes!

He looks over at me and smiles, I do the same thing and swing my legs over to sit right.
I hear a crash and look at Jake standing up.

"Jake! Be careful!"

He grabs my hand and pulls me up and starts walking to the door.
"Jake we aren't supposed to be up right now."
"It's fine Adina, come on!"

Jake and I get outside and see the other avatars, soon we start running and laughing together.

We both stop and feel the dirt between our feet,
I look up at Jake and see him taking it all in.

He then looks and me and smiles, I do the same and bring him into a hug.

I can't remember the last time we hugged each other without struggling.
It makes me feel emotional that we can finally do this after so many years

Dammit Adina don't cry!

Jake senses this and hugs me tighter knowing what I'm thinking.

We then hear a "Hey twins" ,We look over and see Grace. Jake says damn checking her out.

I hit him in the forearm
Jake stop it!

"Think fast!"

She throws Jake a fruit and by his expression, he likes it. A lot.
"Adina you have to try this!"
He holds it up for me to try and my eyes go wide
"OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO GOOD!"

——————————————————————————

It's time for bed and Jake and I were looking at our queue when Grace says, "don't okay with that you'll go blind."
Well didn't know it could do that.

"Lights out! See you at dinner, kiddies."
I hear Grace say and I fall asleep and come back to the real world.

I get up and meet Jake at his pod and see him look at his legs, I can't imagine how hard it is to be walking one second and be confined to a wheelchair the next.

—————————————-

After I go and meet Norm and talk to him about us going outside tomorrow

"Are you excited?"
I respond to Norm saying
"I can't wait! I just want to see all the of it now!"

"I know what you mean. Can you believe how much life surround us now?"

"Yeah, when I was outside I could feel all the life around me. It was amazing to feel all that energy being emitted from everything."

"Wow, I didn't really feel anything. I just knew everything had life."

Huh, I thought everyone could feel what I felt

"Well we better get some shuteye we have a big day tomorrow."

We both said goodnight to each other and I went to my room, got ready for bed and later down starting to fall asleep.
I heard my door open and knew that it was Jake,
I kept my eyes closed because I was too tired to socialize anymore.

I felt him move my blanket up and kiss my forehead whispering "good night little sis, love you."

"Just because we are 2 minutes apart sdoes t meant anything Jake."

"Uhh yes it does. Now go to sleep it's late."

"Yes father"

"OW! Jake what is your problem and pinching?!"

"If you learn to respect you elders I wouldn't pinch you."

Wow, I see how it is asshole

"Good night asshole"

"Good night baby sister love you"

"Love you too"

I fell asleep dreaming of what it will be like tomorrow, wondering what would happen, and if I would be able to feel more energy than before because we will be surrounding by living things.

GO TO SLEEP ADINA! You can't be tired when we have have so many things to see!!

Yes ma'am

——————————————————————————
752 words

Hi I hope you like this chapter I added my own little twist on the part where Jake goes outside for the first time and I hope you all enjoyed that emotional part

If any of you have ideas on what you want to happen I would love to use them later on in the book and if any of y'all see mistakes I will gladly fix them as this is my first book and won't be the best writing you will ever read.
I do hope my writing improves later one because I do enjoy writing and having you all read my take on AVATAR

Bye for now my little stars ✨!