Telling the team

Na'vi
Adina's thoughts
Speaking

Okay so I can't put the picture on the top where picture go because it isn't working so  here it is (I changed it because I felt this one looked more similar to the human face claim)

——————————————————————

Oh. My. Eywa.
This is really happening... I count believe it...well I mean I can believe it, i'm just so excited!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh Eywa, how am I going to tell Jake, and Grace, and the others... dammit

————————————————————————————————————————————

Okay just breath, your fine, everything is fine, you just have to tell everyone your becoming a Na'vi full time. Nothing to worry about.
Yeah the worst thing they could do is not agree with it.
Please agree with it
———————————
*Adina has gathered Norm, Grace, Max, Jake, and Trudy to tell them she will become a true Na'vi*

"Okay, so I have gather you all here to tell you something that I will be doing in a weeks time. And I hope that you all agree with it...I have already gotten permission from Mo'at for this"

Jake speaks up
"Why would you need to get permission from Mo'at?"

"Um well... I will... um"

"Come on spit it out before I get gray hairs"
Of course Trudy would be sassy

"Okay I'm just going to spit it out.
I will be doing a consciousness transfer to become a true Na'vi"

As Adina heart is beating rapidly the others don't react as they are processing this information

Norm is the first to speak
"Oh wow Adina this is great, but I'm not going to act like I'm not a tiny but jealous"

His responds makes Adina let out a small breathe of relief waiting for the others

"Adina you do know how dangerous this is, it could go wrong and we could loose you"

"Grace yes I know but I already talked to Mo'at and she has approved it... and... and I talked with Eywa and she responded. She has also approved"

"Eywa, answered you?"

"Yes Grace she did, I felt her and I've been feeling her I just didn't recognize you it until I talked with her"

*Grace grabs Adina's hands and hold them tightly in her hands*

"You Adina are very blessed and I couldn't be prouder"

*Adina hugs Grace*

"Thank you Grace"

"It's true"

"Well I may not understand Eywa or the tree huggers but... I do see how excited you are so I approve"

"Thank you Trudy and they are called Omaticaya."

"Yeah, yeah you know I can't pronounce that"

*Max steps forward*

"I agree with grave it is dangerous but if anyone deserves this it's you Adina"

"Thank you Max"

*Jake has just been looking at Adina while everyone else has been talking*

"Jake"
.
.
.
"Jake"

*Jake looks up at Adina*

"Well what do you think"

*Adina fidgets with her fingers as she waits for Jake's response*

"Adina, I... I am happy for you, I guess I just have to get used to not seeing you around here anymore"

"Jake *Adina laughs lightly* you know I won't just leave I can always come and visit"

"Yeah I know it'll just be a little weird" *Jake laughs lighly*
"Asian you know that Tommy would be ecstatic for you, he would be fan girling right about now"

*while laughing*
"Yeah"
*Adina and Jake start to tear up*
"He would. And he would be jealous just like Norm"

*everyone joins laughing lightly*

——————————————————————
AUTHOR NOTE — Dang how many laughing lightly actions are there
——————————————————————

"Oh my goodness, I am some glad everyone is okay with me doing this I was so worried you wouldn't approve"

*Max steps forward and puts his hand on Adina's shoulder*

"Well Aidan you can breathe now."

"Thank you guys"

*everyone responds with their own your welcome*

—————————————————————————————————

As Adina lies in bed she thinks about what is going to happen next week and gets even more excited. She looks over at Jake and hopes that everything will be okay when she does transfer her consciousness, and that she can still visit once in a while.

Thank you Eywa for allowing me to become a True Omaticaya, thank you

*Adina smiles as she dozes off to sleep*

————————————————————————————————————————————

WORS COUNT : 764

Well, it's been a while hasn't it. Hehe, well we all know I can't periodically post new chapters because all I've tried and it didn't works sooooo I will post chapters when ever but I do want to plan on finishing before Avatar 3 comes out which I believe I will so I will keep working.

And I hope you all aren't mad about not getting a chapter in about while but here it is, and I hope you enjoy it.

Bye for now my little stars ✨