Ch 1

It was a quiet night in the city and you were minding your own business, as you were heading to the Animé store to get some anime merchandise, you mostly get manga books or hentai Videos, and some really cool collection figurine's and so one.

When you got to the story you saw the owner of the shop, your old pal Jack was there, he's a man at the age of 32 and is a bit on the fat side, he also had a very long beard and pong messy hair, has glasses and a deep voice, also his clothes were that of anime shows themed.

Jack: hey man welcome back,

You: hey Jack, good to see you too...and Yeah, so got anything new for me?

Jack: Yeah all kinds of stuff...come see

He then walks Over to a counter and you walked over to him and see all of the new stuff he has for sale, as you were looking around you felt a bit of a burning sensation in your chest, you Groaned a bit and this didn't go unnoticed as jack look's at you.

Jack: hey man you ok?

You: yeah... sorry, just a heart indigestion or something of the sorts, it's near the chest, don't worry I fine now it passes,

Jackie: oh...well ok if you say so...but just to be in the safe side I would recommend you go see a doctor tomorrow.

You: yeah Ok...il.see you later.

You then leave,

Meanwhile from a far there were two shadows spying on you from a top of a building.

??? 1 : ( Female voice) is that him?

??? 2 : ( Female voice) yes that's him, he matches the description perfectly, he is the one lord Black has been looking for.

??? 1 : so what do We do, should we take him in?

??? 2 : No, we have to keep on eye in him for now, we need to make sure that he is the real deal.

Meanwhile somewhere else

In a secret military base far away outside of your home city, two women inside a high surveillance satellite room were watching the whole city.

Naomi: lieri, are you also seeing the same thing as me

Lieri: I am sure these are Edwin Black's ninajs, but who is the young man there following,

Naomi: I don't know. ( She goes through the Satilite footage, until there was a footage on you walking down the street) this Man, I mean he looks like a regularly nobody, what's there interest in him.

Lieri: yeah but still Edwin sending his best ninjas? That's not normal .

Naomi: then w should report this to the commander, she should know about this either way .

They then get up and leave their work place and headed for the commanders office .

Later on they arrived in an office room where a woman at the age of 38 years old was sitting in her desk doing work when she heard a knock on the front door of her office.

???: Enter.

At that moment Lieri and Naomi entered the room.

Lieri: excuse me ma'am...sorry to bother you but we have a report to make. Our surveillance from our satellite has discovered something of great importance. Edwin Black's best ninjas were spotted following a young Man. We have a recorded footage of it.

???: Show me

Naomi take out her tablet and she pushed some buttons and plays it on the big screen. As the commander watches it and she looks carefully at the last part of the video and sees you.

???: Wait wait...go back a bit and freeze on the young man.

The rewind Tue video a bit and the freez it on the image of you.

???:...huh....he looks just like her...and he must be HIS son...there is no doubt about it.

Naomi: Ma'am...who is this Man?

She looks back at them

???: That there is the son of Diablo

TO BE CONTINUED.

( I'm sorry I know this was short but I was just off here)