Chapter 2

Hello, welcome back to this part of the Antake series hope you like this part.13+ pls because this is a chapter that involves smut.

                                                                   *Jakes POV*

There was something around my waist so I looked down and it was Ant I started blushing like crazy and I asked him why he was around my waist and it was a few seconds of silence until he responded with "I wanted to get your attention."

                                                                 *Nobody's POV*

The two boys sat in the kitchen one's arms wrapped around the other's waist. Then, Ant broke the silence by saying in Jake's ear "I love you" and turned Jake around. Jake being the person he is realized that Ant wanted to be more than friends and Jake also realized that he loved him back so what did Jake do? He kissed Ant and Ant kissed back they were in a deep loving kiss then Ant broke the kiss and carried Jake to his bedroom and laid him on his bed and started making out with him. Jake reached for Ant's belt and undid it and pulled down the loose pants. Ant knew his part and pulled down Jake's sweatpants. Ant started kissing Jake's neck leaving little marks and Jake was moaning like crazy because of it. Then they got into and Jake started being loud then just as Ant was about to finish there was a knock at the door. Ant then remembered that he invited Ed over and quickly got dressed and helped Jake up they went to the kitchen and Jake sat down and Ant answered the door. Ed came in and said hello to Jake and Ant. Jake went to the bathroom to "clean himself up" and went back out and started making breakfast again.

Writers note - I couldn't find any good cliffhangers so no cliffhanger see you in the next part

Word Count-310