Chapter 7

A/N- I cannot write smut without cringing anymore so this is fluff only now also it being a month since I last updated this. Well here's your Antake supplies.

                                                                                  *Jake POV*

I was sitting in bed at exactly 2:34 AM thinking about the backrooms stream and how scared I was. I was still scared but I didn't know what to do because I just woke up from a nightmare sweating. I decided to go to Ant's room. I got up still scared something was going to grab me. I tip-toed all the way to Ant's room which wasn't far. Once I got there I cuddled up into the bed and Ant in his sleep put his arms around me. I blushed a little and cuddled up more. Soon Atsu and Zyox came in and cuddled each other while on our pillow.

                                                                                  *Ant POV* 

I felt something warm next to me the scent was nice aswell. I put my arms around whatever this warm presence was that I liked so much.

                                                                              *6 hours later(Still Ant POV)*

I woke up and saw Jake wrapped up in my arms and sleeping so peacefully. I had woke up because Atsu and Zyox were meowing for food. Atsu and Zyox were so close to Jake and I yet we had only had them for 2 weeks. I thought of them almost as a real children of mine. I decided to get up feed my loving cats and my breakfast for me and my beautiful lover. While I was cooking breakfast I heard a yawn behind me. I turned around and saw him. I walked over to him and hugged him I would kiss him but I didn't know if he felt comfortable doing so. Next, thing I know he pulled me closer and did the one thing I wasn't expecting.....

A/N- Hehehehehehehe cliff hanger. Me who wanted to write more but couldn't think of anything so cliff hanger until I think of something. Alr goodbye for now!

Word count-330