Chapter 5

I love the cat but I have no idea what to name it put your suggestions in the comments.

                                                                          *Ant POV*

 Jake had walked into my room with the cat. I started laughing. Then, Jake put the cat on my bed and asked me why I bought a cat. I told him we needed more animal friends. He told me to not buy another animal without his permission again. I agreed and I got up, made some breakfast, ate all the normal things in life.

I decided to go get some cat toys for the new fluffy orange cat I had bought. I grabbed my keys I was about to open the front door when I heard someone ask where I was going.

                                                                        *Jake POV* 

I saw Ant grabbing his keys so I asked him where he was going. He said he was going to buy cat toys. I was thinking for a second and I decided I would go too. I said back to him "Can I come to?" he said I could so I grabbed my phone and we got in Ant's car. He started driving and put his hand on my thigh and I decided to play with him and put my hand on his. Ant looked at me for a second and looked back at the road. We got to the cat store and when we were walking to the parking lot, Ant's hand connected with mine. 

We walked into the cat store and there was cats in the corner. I ran over to pet one and Ant was walking over and stood behind me looking at the cat that I was petting. He asked me if I wanted  another cat because of how I was inlove with the cat. I respond with a yes because this time it was with my permission. 30 minutes later we walked out of the store with another adorable cat and some toys, food, and water bowls.

                                                                                  *A/N*

I love the cat idea I need cat names tho because then I feel to selfish naming them myself. If you need to know what the cats look like to give the names, the first one is ginger with green eyes and the other is kind of like a dalmatian but in cat form with amber eyes. Thank you for 800 reads I hope you like it. I try to update this story as much as possible!

                             Word Count-405