PROLOGUE

Current days*
Year ??? -

(talking to myself)
I am the Son of a Greek God and, as much as nobody knows, I have a destiny.
Find Aurora.

I am called by some the "eyes of death" and by others the "voice of despair".
About 150 years ago I found myself trapped in hades.

All I need is escape!
But, I will tell my story so you will never forget.

You may have some questions*

Why am I going to tell you now?
•I need you to know who I am.

Why escape?
• I have to continue my story, I know my destiny is to be more than that.

PROLOGUE

(telling the story)

I was born 370 years ago, In a place on earth called "Athens".
I was born above the heavens, my father is the great god "Zeus"(sky god), but my mother was just a human(mortal) called "Marlina".
She was an excellent mother, my father never appreciated her.

Then I started to grow...
I've seen everything and everyone from Mount Olympus, I've seen how sovereign my father was.
So one thing I lacked in this world, strength.

Among the gods of Olympus, most hated me, Only "Hermes" (god of travel), "Hephaestus" (god of the forge) and "Artemis" (goddess of the hunt), only these really liked me as a brother.

So when I turned 18 I asked Hephaestus to make me a weapon.
I chose the design myself and gave it a proper name "Kusarigama".

so I trained all year until I turned 19.
Then I discovered...
They were planning to send me to the mortal world!!

This was the work of "Ares" (god of war) and "Poseidon" (god of the seas.)

So the gods on Olympus were thinking about what they would do about me.

They decided to send me on a mission:
"Kill the Kraken"

I knew something was wrong.
I cannot tell the rest of this first part of my story without saying that I had two brothers.
My older brother was called "Kamos" and my sister was called "Fawl".

The three of us are children of "Zeus" and "Marlina".
While I talked to some of the Olympian gods and others hated me...In their case it was different, the gods of Olympus treated them like garbage... Like a burden.

It made me hurt inside...

Until a day came when my brother got tired and ran away, he left with my sister in search of adventures and told me that when he returned, he would go after the gods of Olympus.

Not to ask for forgiveness or anything like that, but to cause a war.

When my brother left I was only 16 years old.
He was 23 years old and my sister was 19.

Back to the most important...

Where was I again?

Did I remember!

I was sent to kill the "Kraken", so with this mission in my hands and since all the gods of Olympus agreed with this idea of ​​Poseidon and Ares, then nothing is left for me if I don't obey.

Even my father was in favor of them.

Before my mission was finally started, I needed something else so I had "Hephaestus" Produce one more copy of my ancient weapon so that I would have a pair.

And I asked him to make a statue of "Hermes", I even communicated "Hermes" saying that I wanted his help.

I told him that I thought they had set me up, and I even heard whispers of their conversation

+Finally with clothes to match, unique equipment, the statue to communicate with me and my Weapons+

So I left...

I went down Mount Olympus, and got into a boat, thus I traveled to the city of "Atlantis"!

I remember like it was yesterday, I was in a brown robe and wearing steel gauntlets.

Traveling across the oceans...

I saw the city from afar.
Approaching... I saw that there were gates that were keeping the city locked to new visitors.

Since I didn't see anyone at that moment, I decided to act!

I grabbed my weapons and attached the weapon's chains to my gauntlet.

Then I threw my gun at two marks on the front wall of the city, these marks were attached to the gate.
Then I understood that by throwing my weapons at the wall and pulling, I would crack the wall.

So it would only be left for me to pull the gate with my weapons through the chains

And so I did!!
AAAAAAH! (I screamed)

I managed to crack the wall and pull the gate!

And that's how I entered the city of Atlantis.

Upon entering the city of Atlantis I left my boat in the port of Atlantis and entered the city, upon entering the city I found a person who helped me to find the central temple of Atlantis.

so I went into the temple and found a map and found some strange tablets.

It was written inside them:

"You who want to be stronger than anyone else, you who are after the mythological creature of the oceans.
You are destined to die by my hands, oh "Eyes of death."

From that moment I discovered...
I had indeed fallen into a trap.
I would be killed by my uncle, Poseidon.
And maybe I wouldn't even be able to kill the Kraken.
So I found myself with no options.

I remember what I said back then.

"I will change my fate"

I knew it just wouldn't be how I wanted it.
So I communicated with "Hermes" through the statue and told him what I had discovered in Atlantis.

(Since this is just the prologue, I decided it would be shorter.)