chapter 2: Mission in Atlantis

Then I left for the castle that was located in the middle of the city of Atlantis.

Before entering, I saw a group of soldiers, who had the appearance of a half-man, half-fish.

So I got ready, ran towards them and attacked them.
I killed one by one!

Until finally after spending some time outside fighting...

I entered the Castle.

And I met a man who was said to be an envoy of "Poseidon", I said:

-Tell me your name!
-If you think you're worthy to sit on a throne, tell me why were you sent?!

-I can't say my name, I'm just a mere mortal who came by order of a god.
- He said that outside the wall you will find the "Kraken".
-He also sent me to tell you that his brother is being wanted and said that even after 3 years, he still remembers that his brother ran away as a traitor along with his sister.

I remember I screamed!
I said:
- That's a lie!

I remember well.
I got really stressed and killed him during a rage.

So I left in the direction the man had told me before he died.
This time I was determined.
I would never stop until I found the Kraken.

So I left...

I saw the creature from afar.
So I started screaming and running over there.

I used my weapons and momentum during a high jump to grab the wall, jumped outside and had a platform.
I screamed louder to get the creature's attention.

- AAAAAAAAHHHH !!!

- ARE YOU THAT KRAKEN?!?!!

Today you will die by my hands... I remember thinking that day.

I killed the creature after an arduous 2 hours of battle.
I felt something strange...Then I saw it, the creature died after my final blow landed it squarely and severed two tentacles.

The creature was suddenly disappearing, turning into something similar to flakes, it was becoming spectral.

Someone quickly arrived to meet me and told me that I needed to find an item in the submerged part of Atlantis, so I would prove my victory against the creature.

He told me that "Poseidon" was in a resting phase, he told me even more, in that resting phase "Poseidon" stays 1 month without fighting.

Then he told me that because of that the Trident is in the submerged part of Atlantis, but I would need something that would allow me to stay underwater.

I well remember asking the man if there was anything that could allow me to breathe underwater.

He told me that only a gun could give me that trait.
I was very doubtful at the time and didn't even know it was possible, so I asked how a gun could help me breathe underwater.
Then he told me that I would need this item if I really wanted to go after the "Trident".

so i asked...

-What weapon is this?

- It is the spear of the Elder Merfolk.

He told me that going after the spear would only allow me to get the "Trident" and find the "true Kraken".

He told me to go to the Northwest part of the city, which was a little closer to the main gate.

So I jumped the wall, entered the city again...
Open a lever that gave access to a higher area through the wooden bridge.

And so I crossed, I ran until I reached the Northwest side.

So getting there I opened another lever to access another part.
One of the things that left me most filled with doubts...WHY ARE THERE NO PEOPLE?

Then I saw in that place what I had, I found several creatures of those seen before.

So I started killing, I even told you, you know?

I killed about 2000 creatures and people that prevented me from reaching my destination.

I needed to defeat everyone and complete my mission, so I did it.

I defeated everyone who stood in my way in Atlantis until I got to where I needed to be.

Then I found the creature that was wielding the weapon that could give me the ability to breathe underwater.

so I started an arduous battle against this general who had the skin of a fish and gills between his ribs.

I first asked the creature if he would give it to me however he denied so I decided to hit him myself Lol.

I spanked him until he couldn't stand up any longer.
So I took from his hand the weapon that could help me.

Attached to the weapon I discovered important information indeed.
Triton's spear corresponds to 20% of the power of the god "Poseidon".

While the Trident corresponds to the remaining 80%.

So I would really need the Trident, how would it be different? Lol.
It is my destiny to do this.

I left in search of the Trident, continuing my mission.
So I dove into the ocean...
.
.
.

.
.

.

I arrived in the submerged part of Atlantis, some sharks then surrounded me...

I was at a disadvantage, but I still managed to kill a few.
I couldn't just stand there to die, so I started to swim towards the city at the bottom.

So I quickly looted some small items that I thought were important at that moment.

For me it was a bad feeling and a good one too.
It was bad because I was planning something against me.

But it was good because I never had proof old enough, I know that at the time I was 19 years old and yes, when I arrived in Atlantis I killed many, but we are made to prevail.
I feel kind of vented saying I had this great adventure and I needed space, I needed some alone time.

If my own father supported my bad uncle's opinion, imagine what will become of me when he returns.

I entered some rooms, I understood that, there were only sharks down here.

Then I was free from any persecution.
After walking in the sunken city and walking underwater a lot I finally found the "Trident".