Chapter 3

The night then soon turned into day with yui and others falling asleep. However, one person couldn't sleep so she decides to take her mind off things.

Avalynn decides to go grocery shopping after having a meltdown over what she wants to eat. "I could have mac n cheese but I had that last night. But what if I did pizza? No, I need to save money. I could do chili dogs n fries? Yeah!" She thought.

She went on a shopping spree for the ingredients she needs and maybe more. "The only thing I need is some tea bags and I'll be good." She whispered excitedly before going into the aisle. The tea bags were up by the seeds for an assortment of plants. As she skimmed through for the tea bags, pair of boys were there talking bout their other brothers. Well one of them was while the other was looking at the scars on his arm.

Avalynn found the tea bags she was looking for. Before reaching for them however do to her short stature, she couldn't reach them. One of the males noticed the girl struggling to reach something before noticing her. Her smooth brown skin, the curly hair, the one eye he could see,and them thighs...the male snapped out of it before approaching her.

The male figure reached above the woman was reaching for before handing it to her. "Thanks" she responded and male nodded before walking back to the other male. She looked at him before shrugging and moving on her way to the checkout.

The males watched her go before the taller one smirked and walked away.

"C'mon Azusa, let's go grab those prawns for dinner tonight."

"Wonder if...she likes...pain"

TIMESKIP

The day continued after Avalynn got her groceries for chili dogs and fries. She enjoyed them before trying to sleep before the school night begins. She soon went to sleep and woke up to her alarm through her phone. She gets dressed in uniform and eats her breakfast before heading out the door with her skateboard in hand. She walked part of the way before deciding to skate the rest of the way.

As she made it to the gate, the swarm of students crowded around the steps to prepare to greet their beloved Sakamaki brothers. Avalynn just pushed through the crowd just like the day before and the students groaned and complained in response to her actions. As she made it to the steps, someone stepped in front of her to block her way. Avalynn looks up to notice its the same girl yesterday who touched her board along with her cronies.

Avalynn just grumbled underneath her breathe hoping this b*tch moves but of course her prayers aren't answered. "You slimy little bitch, you think you can embarrass me in front of them. IN FRONT OF THE SAKAMAKI BROTHERS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO..." I interrupt by saying "Im the b*tch about to whoop your hindpot back to timbuktu if you don't take three to five steps to the right or the left. Take your pick." I can feel the various students eyes on me and the nuisance. "I guess I might as well give them a show" I smirked in my head. The nuisance decides to turn red in the face before breathing heavily with her two lackeys coming up behind her, for back up i assume.

I shrugged before leaning toward the inconvience's ear and whisper " It really didn't take much to get your so lovely sakamaki brothers attention now did it sweetheart~" before looking behind at said brothers. The nuisance's face just turned into a weird snarl face before her and the lackeys took steps away to let me walk. "You deserve a pat on the back for all that hard work" you could hear the condensing tone from my voice. I chuckled before walking up the rest of the steps. I reach up the top before dramatically spinning around towards the crowd and proceed to bow.
"Thank you to all who watched the show. It just proves how much of a coward you really are. Now please enjoy stand aside while I maintain these school standards. And don't worry, your faults and unnecessary squabbles won't slow down my goal." I said with a grin before turning around and heading to class.

As the crowd murmurs in disbelief while others are in awe, one particular group were intrigued at the display their new toy and one of em seemed shocked of their display.

Tch, that was a waste of time.

I'm gonna have some fun with her~

Ore-sama can't wait to have some of that.

A-ayato!

Shut up you stupid human, your needless screeching is annoying.

Calm down kanato...Something seems off about her.

I have to agree with the deadbeat, Keep an eye on her.