Mama

Hello everyone. First I want to apologize for not updating for so long. I was so busy with studying for my middle year exams that I didn't have time to do anything. Anyway thank you so much for a 13k views. It means alot to me. And enjoy ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hiba p.o.v*

I woke up feeling extremely hot. I opened my eyes slowly while trying to get the covers of my body. "Oh! She's awake!", I heard lena yell from the other side of the bed. I whined at the sudden voice trying to open my eyes.

"Miss lena please lower your voice! Her ears are quite sensitive" zahra whispered scoldingly.

I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light of the room. I saw lena and Zahra standing by the side of my bed looking concerned. Zahra helped me up slowly without saying anything. "What happened?" I asked confused.

"We do not really know. Lena and I were saying our goodbye to mother when we saw perla holding you unconscious body" sara said. "When we asked her She said you fainted in one of the lake houses, and then she walked away" she explained.

"Oh" was the only thing I said. so the queen was the one who brought me here? How awkward

"So?" lena said interrupting my thoughts. "Care to tell us your said of the story?" Right, I can't tell them I cried myself to sleep over my dead family. I would look so weak and stupid to them if I said that.

"I was just really tired, that's all" I lied. They looked at me suspiciously but did not say anything, of course I was grateful for that. But It still hurts me to lie to them, since these women have been nothing but nice to me.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to change the subject. "you were sleeping for a whole day, it's afternoon the next day" Zahra said. A whole day?! Damn it, what is happening to me?

Sitting at the bed trying to understand everything that just happened, when suddenly the door burst open. It was the queen. Her dangerous brown eyes instantly met mine. She stared at me for a few more seconds and it was making me feel uneasy. I felt so relieved when sara suddenly cleared her throat, trying to distract the queen. And it worked. Queen perla was now starting at sara instead.

"Excuse me, dear sister, is there's anything I can help you with?" Sara asked politely. I can see she was try her best not to make her sister angry.

"I wish to have a word with the new maid, alone" queen perla said simply. Sara and lena looked hesitate but they didn't question her any further. After everyone was out. Her eyes were on me once again. Her stare was so intimidating. I was so scared of making eye contact with her, so instead I started playing with my fingers nervously. cause even though I met her a few times in the garden, I always was too afraid to look her in the eye. I noticed her walking towards me.

I felt the bed dip slightly as she sat next to me, still staring. She placed her hand gently on my cheek and began rubbing it. I hate to admit it but her hand was so soft and relaxing, I couldn't help but lean into her closing my eyes softly. She chuckled.

"How are you feeling today sweetie". My heart melted at the praise. "Tired" I mumbled. She smiled, her sharp white teeth showing. She moved closer leaning towards me, I felt my heart skip a beat as she pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. My entire face was now rad as a tomato.

She looked at me and chuckled. cupping my face. "You are the most adorable creature I have ever seen". I was too shy to say anything. So I did the only reasonable thing to me and hid under the covers. She laughed softly. Bending closer, holding my small form with her large arms.

I relaxed after a few moments, leaning into her. I never felt this comfortable before. I finally decided to get out of my hidden spot. Uncovering my eyes first. I found her smiling down at me.

The queen moved her hand towards me. I flinched, thinking that she's going to hit me. But instead she started patting my head slowly. Her long nails scratching my scalp as her other hand took the cover of my face. I didn't have any energy to stop her. What ever she is doing right now, it makes me feel so complete.

When she finally stopped, I was surprisingly so disappointed. I just wanted affection, why isn't she giving it to me. I pouted at her. She chuckled kissing my forehead.

"Hiba?" She asked looking serious. Her serious face never failed to scare me. "Y-yes?" I stutter, scared of what she's going to say next.

"What happened to you yesterday? Hm? Did somebody bothered you?" It will only be fair to say that I was not expecting this. What should I tell her? Should I lie to her also? That wouldn't be so wise of me. She is the vampires queen for god sake, of course she can tell if I lied to her. But what do I tell her. "No your majesty, no one bothered me. Everyone is so nice to me I-" I paused for a moment before continuing. "I was just thinking about my family".

I looked away from her, too scared to see her reaction. Is she's gonna be angry with me? Is she's gonna hit me? My thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly hugged me, Pushing my head to her neck softly. I was too shocked to say anything.

"I am so sorry that you have to go through that baby" she whispered gently to my ear. I felt hot tears burn my eyes. I didn't know what to do. Everything was so overwhelming. I sobbed softly.

She pulled me closer, sitting me on her lap, while rocking me back and forth. I really felt like a baby being comfort by her mother. But I didn't complain, I was too relaxed to say anything. She kiss my head while humming. You can say that I was literally melting at this point.

"Mama".

I stopped. she stopped. the whole world seems to stop for a moment.

What. did. I. just. say?