Krince incorrect quotes LMAO

These were all randomly generated, MAY INCLUDE NSFW!!!(Keep your eyes innocent while you can pls)ALSO NOT ALL OF THESE ARE SHIPPING QUOTES!!!

Prince: How petty can you get?

Kyran: I once edited a Wikipedia article to win an argument I was wrong about.

Prince: You saved me! Why?

Kyran: People would think I murdered you if I didn't. 

Kyran: Smart is attractive. Educate me on something I don't know!

Prince: The mouth of a jellyfish is also an anus.

Kyran: Stop. 

Prince: That's not funny.

Kyran: I thought it was funny.

Prince: You don't count. You started laughing in the middle of a funeral because you started thinking of a meme you saw on Facebook. 

Prince: I never tell people off the bat that I'm gay. I wait. I wait until they say some homophobic shit and then I laugh and am like "you know I'm gay right?" and watch the look of terror on their face.

Kyran:

Kyran: I like you. 

Kyran: Standing next to sunflowers always makes me feel weak like 'look at this fucking flower. This flower is taller than I am. This flower is winning and I'm losing.'

Prince: Wow, you are not ready to hear about trees.

 Kyran, turning to Prince: Stop calling yourself hot, the only thing you can turn on is the microwave.

Prince, admiring a sleeping Kyran: You're so cute.

Kyran, sleepily: I could beat your ass.

Prince, lovingly: I know. 

Kyran: I don't know how to tell you this, but... I love you.

Prince: That's great, Kyran. Especially considering the fact we've been married for 6 fucking years. 

i got lazy and decided to end it here thank u for reading btw<33