Extra - Sick

I'm feeding y'all well this week lol, double posting today.

Osamu had been working a case for the past week and had, much to his displeasure, not been able to return home for much of that time, instead crashing in the ADA dorms until the case was over. However, a long case meant that by the end of it, Fukuzawa gave those on the case a vacation for all their around the clock work the past week. It was for that reason he was so excited to be going home. 2 days where he could spend the day with his husband, even if most of that time would be spent with a book in hand while Chuuya slept a night of work off. Cuddles were never not on the table whenever that happened and who was he to not happily agree to be Chuuya's pillow for a number of hours while he slept.

What he did not expect as he kicked off his shoes and shrugged off his jacket was to hear sniffling from the kitchen. He made his way to the kitchen and was greeted with Chuuya making himself tea with cup ramen sitting on the counter with the lid covered to cook it. Chuuya looked a little sad, his nose rubbed red and sleep pulling at his frame.

"I'm home," Osamu called softly. He felt warm as he saw how Chuuya immediately lit up and turned towards him, though unlike usual he didn't get an affectionate greeting beyond that.

"'samu, welcome home."

The warm tone was negated by how weak and gravelly his voice sounded. Osamu furrowed his brows in concern and walked over.

"Are you okay?"

"Just a little fever is all. Unless you want to be a snot nosed nuisance, I'd recommend you don't come too close." The warning was punctuated with a small coughing fit.

"Sickness and in health, chibi. Go lay down, I'll finish up the tea. Have you taken any medicine?"

Chuuya nodded. Osamu drew closer and any fight Chuuya might've had normally wasn't there, the redhead slumping into his arms in a resigned manner. He muttered something against his chest but Osamu couldn't make out the muffled sentence.

"What was that?"

"Missed you," Chuuya said more audibly, wrapping his arms around Osamu and pulling himself closer to his husband.

"I missed you too. Go lay down."

"Nooo," Chuuya whined, "I want you to come with me."

"Whatever happened to not wanting me to be a 'snot nosed nuisance'?"

"I don't care."

Osamu snickered at the switch, kissing Chuuya's forehead.

"I'll be right with you, darling. But I bet you'd prefer tea, food, and me to not be in my work clothes."

Chuuya acquiesced, heading to their bedroom. Osamu grabbed the tea bag from the tea and took both the tea and cup ramen to Chuuya when the timer went off. His husband pouted rather adorably into his ramen when Osamu didn't immediately join him in bed. Instead, Osamu changed from his work clothes into sweatpants and a hoodie.

The minute he got himself situated in the bed, his husband was in his lap, curling into him, ramen abandoned on the bedside table next to the tea and a bottle of medicine.

He chuckled as he held his husband close, propping his phone on Chuuya's shoulder so he could see.

"What are you doing?"

"Telling Fukuzawa that you're down with a fever so I'll need extension on my vacation."

It was a tribute to how tired and ill Chuuya was that he didn't argue that Osamu didn't have to do that, just burrowing him face into Osamu's neck and letting out a contented hum.

Fukuzawa responded with an affirmative and well wishes to Chuuya. It took some effort, but he got Chuuya eating again, situating themselves so that Chuuya's back was against his chest, the redhead sitting between his legs so he could eat his ramen. Osamu had, with difficulty, reached the computer charging on one of the lower shelves of his bedside table, and set it up to watch a movie. They didn't even get halfway before Chuuya had put down the empty cup ramen container and fallen asleep against Osamu.

The brunet carefully put away the computer and rearranged him and Chuuya so his smaller husband was curled against him on his side, his head tucked under Osamu's chin with red curls tickling his nose in a way he'd long gotten used to.

Pulling the blanket up to their shoulders, Osamu slowly joined Chuuya in sleep with his arms wrapped loosely around the redhead.

This will be the second to last addition to Drunk Teen Actions. The next chapter will be the well awaited Epilogue. Thank you guys so much for your continued support and love to this series and I hope the epilogue will meet your expectations. This has very much been an experience for me. I wrote this fic originally over a collective week of three AM nights after a discussion that Chuuzai absolutely are Vegas married. Your tears and love have really kept this going as long as it has and I'm very thankful to you all. I'll see you next chapter for the final time for this fic.

Lots of love💗

~Your author