🚃.。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ chap 1: "the train"..。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ 🚃

.。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ "huh?.. w-...where am I?" you say to yourself, you start to wake up and stretch your legs. you notice you aren't in your room, instead, you're on a moving train. you see two girls, one with lifeless eyes, her name is nataka kurokawa, and the other one with flashy hair, her name was imika yujihima. "gah... i hate trains.." nataka said. imika had replied to nataka, "don't you hate buses too?" imika said. nataka had replied to her, once again. "buses? those are the worst.. they're always so suffocating." she said after she sighed. imika said in a rather slightly annoyed tone, "then what do you like?" nataka didn't know what to say, she just silenced herself. she said this really quietly.. "...........bikes." the bus is filled with nothing but silence. imika scoffed. "exhausting." you look around the train and pick up a red pepper that was on the floor. your pov: i guess i have nothing to do except.. sleep.. you chose to sleep, for an hour. a couple of hours later, you wake up in a panic. "AHH! h-huh?.. am i home?.." unfortunately, you weren't home. a chime was heard. "LAST STOP, Mogeko! Mogeko!.." your face changed to a confused look. "mogeko?.. i've never heard of that station before.." you got off the train to see where you were. you were indeed at "Mogeko."

"ha- eh?- WHAT?! this has to be a mistake

"ha- eh?- WHAT?! this has to be a mistake.. there is NO WAY i'm at this place right now.. eck.. this must be a bad dream.." i walk around to a forest. "phew.. good thing there's nobody here.." mogege! an unknown voice said. you look behind you and notice a cat-like creature behind you. "is that a stuffed toy?-.. and.. did it just talk?!" you said in shock. the thing had spoke. "yeah, i can talk, moge," i looked shocked, stunned, and flabbergasted. "you're pretty cute huh!!!" the thing had blushed slightly. "w-wha-..?" "high schooler, right? moge-tans love high schoolers!" you're extremely shocked and surprised. "what even.. are you!? and.. why are you following me?!" i had sounded both shaky and frightened. "guys!!!!!" the mogeko had spoke.

a large crowd of mogekos were all around you, your face filled with fear

a large crowd of mogekos were all around you, your face filled with fear. "w-what the..!—" you say in a rather shaky tone. "it's alright! we'll be gentle for your first time!" you scream in a high-pitch, and started to run before you lose them. Run, and don't stop running. .。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆