🏰.。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ chap 2: "the castle"..。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ 🏰

.。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ I huffed, and puffed. I was SO out of breath after those mogekos chased me.. "what... what were those things!?.. they looked like cats.. wait.. yellow cats?.. no.. this can't be happening! this has to be a bad dream.. it.. i-it has to be!.. and those.. things.. they were talking.. i HAVE to get out of here.." I say, and i start huffing and puffing, I stop and look at a castle. "is.. that the castle? like in those fairytales?? what did i do to get here?? oh yeah.. sleep." i walk over to it, and feel something between my feet that has been left out in the open. "EW! huh?.." I notice that it was prosciutto. I pick it up. "prosciutto?.. those little cat things must really like italian cuisine.." i chuckle softly to myself. i continue walking to the said castle, noticing a couple of odd things about the castle while i was heading near it, they had those cat-like things that i saw earlier, but stone.. "this is really weird.. i should go back.. but.. those things.. they like.. high-schoolers.. i can't!" i groaned in frustration. as i finally got there, it looked really.. really.. BIG.

"w—woah! this is a big castle

"w—woah! this is a big castle.. a extremely big castle.." i try not to think about those cat-like things that are after me and instead just entered. everything was weird about the whole thing— the decor, the exterior, the whole shabang. "i wanna learn about the castle more but... those things! they're after me.. but.. the only thing is to not get seen by them.." i sigh and slowly open the door. "pardon meeeee...?" i enter to see so much mogeko related things, and statues, and.. odd paintings? "geez.. alot of weird paintings and.. ggyaaahh.. everything here is weird.." .。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆