🔪.。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ chap 3: "welcome to mogeko castle!".。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆🥩

.。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆ i enter the castle, it looks.. weird. the castle and everything is weird.. "the paintings and statues give me the creeps.." i shudder in fear. i hear a "mogege!" from behind me. those yellow things again.. "GYAAAH!" i scream. "mogege! welcome to mogeko castle, (y/n)-taaan! ♡" a horde of mogekos swarm around you, leaving you both confused, and slightly uncomfortable. "welcome to our home, moge! now that you're here.. let us have.. fun~ mogegegege! ♡ ♡" the mogeko who said that had blush creep up on it's face slightly. "no, moge! (y/n)-tan's first time will be with me!!" another mogeko had said. "THEIR FIRST TIME WILL BE WITH ME! GRRAAAAH!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" another mogeko had said, but angrily. while they argued, you managed to escape from them. a couple moments had passed. "wait.. where's (y/n)-tan?" they now noticed that you left.
"........oh." they all said in a blank, monotone but disappointed voice. meanwhile. this way.. over here. "!?" i jump in fear. i follow the voice and it leads me to a room with a mogeko. hopefully this one isn't too perverted and high-school girl obsessed... i scream in fear and say,"GYaAAaAAH!? ANOTHER MOGEKO?!?" i held my chest, almost collapsing from seeing it. "yes, i too am a mogeko. but.. i'm not high-schoolgirl perverted. i prefer just to sit here, and drink tea, you see." the mogeko had held up tequila and coke and drank them at once. "W-WHAAH!? H—HOW CAN YOU DRINK BOTH AND NOT GET SICK!?" i gasp in shock. "heh.. do you really want to know, (y/n)? well.. i have a perfectly good body, so drinking both two of my tequila and coke make my body perfectly fine to continue to drink without getting sick or gain weight." silence filled the room, i noticed a couple of figures, i decided to point them out. "hey! aren't those wadanohara and yosafire up there on your...b-bookshelves?" i say, nervously. "ah, yes. they've been up there for a while. in this castle, now... i suppose you've arrived on a train yes?" the mogeko had said. "h-huh?.. how did you—" you say in a shocked tone. "word travels fast here on the mogeko network. now.. take this knife here. it'll help you slaughter any mogeko you'll see throughout this castle."

"wow

"wow.. that's er— a pretty big knife! uh.. how can your tiny body hold this??" i hold the big knife in my palms, looking at him." "ah.. that's a mystery. i'm not sure how." he said. "oh, pardon the lack of introduction. i'm somewhat strange mogeko, don't wear it out. now, proceed and head to the top floor to return to your home realm! i believe in you, (y/n)." he says whilst drinking his tea. "erm! thanks.. i'll do my best!" i leave to head to the next floor, with the knife held between my face, in order to KILL AND END ALL MOGEKOS.。.:*☆ ミ .。.:*☆