2.

Lando and Max were playing golf together. It was nice to see them having fun. I was just sitting in the golf cart, Max decided to stream so I didn't want to interrupt.
Max sat down next to me while Lando was playing. "They wanted to say hi to you" he said as he pointed the camera at me. I quickly waved at the camera. "Hi guys, I hope you're all having fun watching these two idiots" I jokingly said. Max gave me nudge before Lando walked back to us. "Leave my girlfriend alone muppet" he said as he pushed him out of the cart and sat down next to me. He waved at Max before driving away.
"Was he bothering you?" He put his hand on my thigh as he was looking at me. I just shook my head. Why was he acting so weird? He knew Max never bothered me. We actually got along great.
"No baby, don't worry, I really like him" I smiled, putting my hand on his. "That's exactly why I am worried" he mumbled under his breath. What did he mean by that? I thought he would be happy that we got along.

@BlueSkye: God, I love this man ✨ 🧡

Liked by @LandoNorris, @MaxFewtrell, @KylieFeder and 103.759 others

@LandoNorris: I love you 🧡
@MaxFewtrell: look at that swing 🏌🏽
@user1: so cute
@user2: thanks for making him happy!

—————————

After we got back from golfing Max and Lando decided to go out. I didn't go with them because I still didn't feel great.
All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Max standing in front of me.
Max Verstappen for that matter. "Hi Max, Lando isn't here, he's out with the other Max" I chuckled. It was annoying sometimes that he had two friends with the same name. "And you didn't go with them?" He smiled as I shook my head. "I don't feel too great so I decided to stay here" he was holding a bottle of champagne. "You mind if I keep you company?" I shook my head as I opened the door some more. He put the bottle in my hands. "I will open this one right away" I pointed at the bottle as I was walking to the kitchen. He was looking around, probably looking at the mess. "Still a little work to be done" he chuckled. I opened the bottle and grabbed two glasses.

"So what's wrong with you? Why aren't you feeling great?" Max asked as I gave him his glass.
"Just feeling nauseous a lot lately" I grabbed my glass and sat down next to him.
He looked at me as I took a sip. I probably never drank such expensive champagne. "Are you sure you should be drinking that?" He looked at me and pointed at my glass. "Why not?" I raised my eyebrow. Lando wasn't gonna be mad if I drank one glass. "Oh I thought you meant something else when you said you were nauseous, my bad" he chuckled a little. I just looked at him. What was he talking about? I shook my head, trying to understand what he meant.

Pregnant. He thought I was pregnant. "Oh you thought I am pregnant? No not at all" I laughed, but it was a fake laugh. My heart started to beat faster. Was I pregnant? No, we always used a condom right?
I was staring at my glass. Fuck no we didn't use one during our last night in Abu Dhabi. I put my glass down and looked at Max, who was probably as confused as I was. "I think I'm pregnant" I mumbled. We just stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Okay calm down, it was just a stupid thought. You're probably just sick" he tried to calm me down but I knew he was freaking out as well. We both knew Lando wasn't ready for this at all and to be honest I didn't know if I was.
We both had no time for a baby right now. I remember how relieved he was when he found out Imani was lying. "I don't want it Max" I put my head in my hands. He pulled me in his arms. "Don't say that. Come to our place tomorrow. I'm sure Kelly wants to grab a pregnancy test for you so you'll know for sure" I put my head against his chest. "Lando will think it's weird that I go to your place alone" I mumbled.
"Then you tell him I invited the both of you, I will keep him busy" I was so grateful for him right now.

I was laying in bed after Max left. I was looking at the ceiling. I heard Max and Lando come home so I quickly turned off the lights and pretended I was asleep. I couldn't face him right now.
He walked in the room as quietly as possible. I could feel him laying next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder soft. "I love you" he mumbled. He was everything I could wish for. I didn't want to ruin it.