9

Kamala pov...

"Thank you, bye."

Ah, finally.

I finished the 3D model last night after that crazy conversation but it is true.

Kenard, Kendon and Kento are actually part of the Thailand Mafia. They would be senior head warriors because they are my older brothers. That's the rules. For now, they don't have to do anything but sooner or later, they will need to come with me to Thailand.

It needs to be announced.

I got out of my car. I'm at Jay's house because my uncle's are apparently here to talk to Aaliyah and Chen. They were mum's friends so they would know each other. I knocked on the door. I went on my phone waiting for someone to open the door.

The door opened, "Kamala?" I looked up and saw Jay. I pursed my lips, "What are you doing here?" he asked. "My uncles are here." I answered. "Can I come in?" I asked and he moved out of the way for me to walk through.

Hm, nice house.

"Those big, buff men are you uncles?" I looked at him and nodded. "So, how do they know my parents?" He asked. "You ask way too many questions. Anyway, they're my uncles on my mum's side so they know each other through her." I answered and he nodded.

"Where are they?" I asked. "Oh, follow me." I followed him through a corridor and he opened a door. "Kamala." Kavi smiled while Komen just looked at me. Something is going on.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked not to bother to say hello to anyone. "Kamala, sit down first." Uncle Kavi said. I huffed then sat down, "Why are you guys here?" I asked again. "Your uncles think it's better if you go back to Thailand." Chen said.

I looked at my uncles, "Why? I have work here hence why I came here in the first place." I said. I'm getting very annoyed. "You coming here to reunite with your brothers wasn't the plan. You were coming here to work but this happened." Okay...?

"This will attract Kiet back to you. At the moment, he doesn't know where you are but now that you're back with your brothers he will. They will soon announce that the English Mafia Princess has been found and it is back. Kiet will hunt you down, Kamala."

"He can hunt me down if he wants. I will simply kill him. I'm not scared of him." I rolled my eyes. "You are scared of him Kamala." What the fuck? "You are scared your ego is just too big to admit it." Woah, woah, woah.

"My ego is not big and again, I am not scared of him. I will kill him on the spot." I snapped angrily. "Okay, why don't we calm down?" Aaliyah said. "Have you taken your injections?" Kavi asked me. I didn't say anything which will give him his answer.

"I'll take that as a no."

"So, why exactly did you go to them?" I asked Komen. "He came to us to try and convince us since he knew you wouldn't listen to him." I scoffed. "Well, now I'm not listening to anybody." He huffed in frustration.

"If something bad happens Kamala, please remember this conversation." He said standing up and walking out. I stood up, following him. "Nothing bad is going to happen because I can protect myself." I told him.

"You always say that but something bad always ends up happening to you."

"Like what? Name a time." He turned around and looked at me with annoyance. "When you got preg-" My eyes widened. He stopped himself before going on. "I am not leaving England until I'm done with my work." I walked past him and left the house.