Episode 1: Trial In The court

A week ago,Frang entered the cafe and met the staff member named Ms

A week ago,
Frang entered the cafe and met the staff member named Ms. Amelia, along with Kris. Afterwards, they noticed a body laying down on the floor, identified as a man named Deimos. They called a doctor to treat the man. The doctor arrives, and it is revealed to be Dr. Milos. The doctor concluded that the person had a brain tumor and, hence, to remove his pain, he needed to have his brain removed, according to Milos. Frang, Kris and Amelia are helpless but to watch Milos operating the surgery in front of them, Kris was recording the operation by a camera. The doctor left, and Frang called the police to arrest Dr. Milos. However, when the officer arrived, Police Officer Milos, he accused Frang without hesitation of murder. So they head to the police station. Frang called his own attorney, named Saul. The court session began with Atty. Saul, the defender of Frang, and Atty. Milos, the defender of Dr. Milos. The argument was intense that the judge couldn't make a verdict right away. After a long argument, the case was closed when Kris' record from the camera was shown in court as tough evidence. Finally, they won the case. They arrested Dr. Milos.

 Milos

One week later, Atty

One week later, Atty. Milos went to Frang's house to tell him that Dr. Milos was sorry and that Frang must visit the doctor in the prison to apologize face-to-face. Afterwards, Frang and Atty. Milos went inside the police station. But as soon as they got near Dr. Milos' cell, a Demogorgon showed up. The voice of Dr. Milos from the cell can be heard, screaming "fire, fire, fire."

The Demogorgon attacked Atty. Milos and Police Officer Milos. Frang fled and went into his house. Moments later, Sayori was at Frang's door, tired of running. Frang lets her enter inside, and Sayori explains that a creature was summoned in her bathroom while she was baking cookies in the kitchen. Frang protected Sayori when a Demogorgon started to wander around outside Frang's house, Frang placed a fridge in front of the door. Sayori slept and dreamt of her MCsan. When Frang received a call from Monika asking where Sayori was, and when she found out she was with Frang, Monika suggested they evacuate to the Literature Clubroom because the Doki Hotel is full of Demogorgons, but Frang refused, instead deciding to protect Sayori inside his house. Frang built awesome traps around his house.

=====Intermission=====