Episode 6: The Source

When Eteled was in the underground already, he found no one, only the usual vines that look like snakes, ready to strangle him at any time. So he walked and walked and found 2 ways, one to the left and one to the right. Eteled chose right, and he continued there. And deeper and deeper he got, until he ended up at The Source of the Demogorgons. The Source is a gigantic organism that looks like a heart-shaped with veins and arteries all around it, and at the very bottom, Demogorgons are coming out of it.

 The Source is a gigantic organism that looks like a heart-shaped with veins and arteries all around it, and at the very bottom, Demogorgons are coming out of it

Eteled is figuring out how to end it by throwing a rock first. And when he learned it didn't work, it got worse, and one of the Demogorgons noticed Eteled and tried to attack him. Frang defended Eteled by smashing it. Eteled told Frang to distract the Demogorgons while he climbed to the top of The Source and slashed it using his axe.

Frang did what Eteled told him to do and distracted the creatures, but upon doing this he lost his right arm, thus calling him an Armless Frang. Meanwhile, Eteled was trying hard to kill The Source using his axe alone, but after all the aggression, it didn't work, so Eteled went back to Frang.

The two are figuring out how to end that gigantic organism. Frang gave Eteled his shotgun, and Eteled fires the gun towards the middle of the organism. At first it looked like it was working because blood was splashing out, but in the end, it didn't work because it regenerated itself.

 At first it looked like it was working because blood was splashing out, but in the end, it didn't work because it regenerated itself

When they both learned that they were gaining nothing but worsening the situation, they headed back and ended up in Sayori's house.

=====Intermission=====