The Worst Insult

~ For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed. ~ Romans 15:18

Yo, I started getting into The Way of The House Husband and Inuyasha yesterday and so far I'm enjoying the very much— I'm loving the dynamic between Inuyasha and Kagome but I'm only on episode four rn, so I have plenty of time to see it express itself more and The Way of The House Husband is hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing at the cockroach episode!

___________________

It wasn't hard to get back home after all the commotion, an air of smug victory lightly coating the five as they sat on the roof and hood of the Camaro— the elevator doors sliding open to reveal bright colors of gold and green, luxurious paintings worth millions laying around the flat.

After getting settled in, the group made over to the table, wolf pushing away stacks of money and replacing it with a now candle lit birthday cake.

Wolf leaned on the back of a chair, throwing up and arm lazily. "All right, Piranha, you're up."

Grinning, the short stack jumped on the table and started vocalizing as Snake didn't even bother to look at him. "Oh...~"

It was clear Piranha was getting way to into it, even going as far as to sing in Snake's face. "Happy bir—!" His face dropped when Snake just blew the candles, his own deadpanned face not changing as everyone groaned.

Webs stepped out of her chair, her arms out in exaggeration. "Seriously?"

"Snake, come on," Wolf shrugged his behavior, his happy smile lighting up even more as his raised his golden goblet. "At least make a toast."

Shark, Webs, and Piranha quickly agreed, easing their own goblets. "Toast! Come on!"

"Come on!"

Snake grunted before sighing. "Okay, okay. All right. A toast!"

"Whoo!"

"Fine." Snake leaned back into his seat, his covered foot holding his goblet as he made a contemplative face. "I've made a lot of enemies in my time... and I mean, a lot."

Snake held up his goblet, a smirk playing on his lips. "But out of all the people in the world, I hate you guys the least."

"Aw~" Everyone cooed tearfully at the beautiful sentiment Snake gave as Wolf only smirked back.

"That was... actually kind of beautiful." Piranha sniffled, gratefully taking the handkerchief Webs passed him.

"You a poet, man." Shark mutters, his face jumbled up adorably.

Wolf interrupted them with a chuckled and a shake to his head. "To Mr. Snake and his strange dislike of birthdays."

Everyone cheered again as they clanked their goblets together soon squishing Snake in the middle as Wolf held up a polaroid camera.

"Everyone say, 'Robbery!'"

"Robbery!"

"Oh~" Wolf cooed to himself after the flash went off, staring into the picture "Look at those dimples~"

His eyes softened when Snake snatched the picture away from him. "Happy birthday, buddy."

"Okay." Snake nodded, gently tugging the picture into the pocket of his shirt before waving his leg. "Now, dig in, fellas!"

"Yes!" Everyone jumped back when Piranha cackled, jumped back on the table and destroying the cake like a wild child on their birthday party.

"Piranha!"