Mission Failed

~ But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. ~ Isaiah 53:3

I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!!

I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON TKS TOO!!
___________________

"All good, brother?" Piranha asked once Wolf walked in, cutting up lemons and limes, focused on his task as his tongue was stuck out.

Wolf closed the door behind him, a dazed expression on his face. A sign of his mutation sneaking out as he shivered and his hair flittered up from the nape of his neck, now appearing to look extremely fluffy as it pushes his fedora to the right side of his cranium.

He exhaled slowly, nodding. "Yeah, all... a-all good. Yeah, yeah. Ump...!" Coughing, his shook his head with babble on his tongue, fixing his hair before he pressed his finger to his ear, activating his coms. "Webs, what do you say about moving on to step four?"

"Copy that. Shark, you're up! Do your thang~"

In the banquet hall, Shake gasped in excitement as he jumped up from his seat and tapped his feet impatiently in his heels. "Do I get to improvise?!"

"Yes, fine. Improvise..." He heard Wolf sigh, cluttering in the background as he spoke. "But please be subtle."

Now very happy, Shark nodded thickly. "Mm-hmm!"

Holding out his arm stiffly, he dumped the martini's contents on the floor, making a puddle as he put the glass on back the table before grabbing ahold of it and chucking the the thing across the room and throwing himself on the floor in front of the puddle.

"I'M HAVING A BABY!" He shrieked, kicking his heeled feet and instantly, everyone in the banquet hall stood up from their seats and stared at him in shock. "Is there a doctor?!"

He cupped his hand over his mouth, screaming even louder. "Or perhaps several security guards that could leave their post and help me?!"

Said security guards gasped in alarm, leaving their instructed posts to help out.

As they rushed passed her, (Y/N) watched the chaos unfold as the (stupid and oblivious) guests fawn over the (obvious man) woman in the dress in worry, helping him as he breathed (dramatically) heavily.

"What the in the meteorite-loving fu—?"

. . . . . . . . . . .

A silver table knocked against the stone wall before rolling nosily towards the two security men, they both looked silently at each other in suspicion and confusion before one of them took the note in from of the covered platter.

"Fish surprise?" He uttered, nodding towards his co-worker as he reached for the tray and lifted the platters cover.

They both shocked to see Piranha grinning mischievously at them from the platter, his posture that of a French girl.

He jumped up, limes and dinner rolls flying as he pounced at them with a cackle. "Surprise!"

It took a solid two seconds to immobilize them, their unconscious bodies piled over the other on the table, Wolf kicking them away with a simple flip of his phone and a smooth gait to the pad.

Carefully, he pulled out his glove— putting it on and pressing it again the fingerprint scanner, smirking when he heard a futuristic chime before the pad separated and revealed the retinal scanner.