110

[mature content later in the chapter]

The work study took up all of the winter break, unfortunately. "Third term! Fuck yeah!" Elena said, a waffle in her mouth as she sat by her desk in her homeroom classroom. "Class! Happy new year! Todays class will be a practical briefing session. We'll share our accomplishments challenges, etcetera. From over winter break. So everyone! Suit up, and head over to Ground Alpha!" Iida said. Everyone grabbed their suitcases and began walking out.

"Quit chatting and-" Aizawa began, opening the door to the classroom. Suddenly he was shocked as everyone walked out, suitcases in hand. "Happy New Year, Mr Aizawa!" Mina said, skipping outside. "I've finished telling them about today, as you requested this morning." Iida said, Elena sprinted out, holding Katsuki's suitcase in her hand along with her own.

"If you can catch me, I'll give it to you!" Elena yelled, running towards the door. "Oh hey dad!" Elena said before kissing his cheek and continuing running down the hallway. "Elena!" Katsuki yelled.

"Aizawa-Sensei. Please come to the staff room immediately." The intercom said.

________

Elena smacked Katsuki onto his head. "What'd you do that to Izuku for?! His head is quite literally penetrated by your spiky thingy!" Elena yelled, pouting at him. "He annoyed me!" Katsuki said, holding his head as he awaited her attacks.

"I am here...fine and dandy with cotton candy!" All Might yelled. While everyone ignored him, Elena was quick to run up to him. "You have cotton candy?!" She asked, drooling. "Hey, guys! I put my all into that joke and you're totally ignoring it!" All Might said, only to try and emphasize the joke.

"Huh? Where Aizawa Sensei?" Denki asked, looking confused at All Might. "Well, Aizawa had something urgent come up just now." All Might said, making Elena perk up as she was given cotton candy. "Is dad okay?" She asked, looking worried for her dad.

"Yupp! He's okay. He just have to investigate into something, don't worry Elena-Chan." All Might said. Elena nodded before looking at Katsuki worriedly.

_________________

Elena watched the class kill off the robots. Smiling upon seeing their improvement. "Keep showing us what you learned during your work studies!" All Might said.

It was time for Elena, Katsuki, Izuku and Shoto to show off. As robots came charging at them, Elena teleported quickly around, sending shockwaves in a circle, crushing the robots into the middle. "Kenetic Shockwave!" Elena yelled before she appeared right ontop of the big circle, crushing them as she sent a fire shockwave into it, using Katsuki's explosions.

She landed on top of the pile of robots.

"Let's fucking go!"

___________

Elena stood with Katsuki, talking to him about her upgraded move. "Oi, Bakugo! You good with winter now?" Eijiro asked, approaching them. "No way, idiot! They were condensed shots!" Katsuki yelled.

As everyone went to the boys and congratulated them, Elena stood, confused before Jirou came up to her. "You're so cool! That move was so flashy!" She said, smiling as she held her shoulders. "Hah- thank you." Elena said, blushing. "I think I could improve the timing a bit. Besides, it's very hard to do..." She said, only to suddenly be picked up and tossed onto a pair of shoulders. "What the fuck-" she began, only to realize that Katsuki had grabbed her and put her onto his shoulders. "You're so small." He muttered as he squeezed her thigh.

"Kidnapping, I call kidnapping!" Mineta yelled. "It's not kidnapping if she wants to be kidnapped, small fry!" Katsuki yelled, making Elena sweat drop. "You worded that so wrong." Elena laughed.