𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9: 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑮𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏

-WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME ADULT CONTENT-

Sakura awoke to something warm around her waist and she felt heat radiating out of the object her back was pressed against. Not the "sweating on a hot summer day" kind of heat but a comforting heat that seemed to make her want to delve closer to the source. She sighed happily and made an effort to get closer to the heat only to hear a soft chuckle behind her. Memories of last night came flooding back just as she was getting ready to punch the chuckling man behind her.

"Looks like somebody is finally awake." His slight laughter and speaking to her all made his chest rumble and she relaxed even further against it.

"Nope. You're imagining things. Now go back to sleep." Sakura closed her eyes as she mumbled her tired thoughts to Naruto before her eyes closed again. Naruto looked at the alarm and sighed. 6:00. He remembered Kakashi waking him up earlier that morning saying that Tsunade wanted to see them by noon at the latest. They still had six hours of anything before the meeting. Shrugging, Naruto closed his own eyes once again and pulled Sakura close to him before falling asleep again.

-Naruto's Dream-

"Daddy, mommy won't let me go the park without you or my big brother but he's too busy. Can you take me? Please." The six year old girl looked at Naruto with her best puppy dog eyes. Her pink hair flowed down to just below her shoulders and her emerald eyes pratically begged him to agree. She was the spitting image of her mother.

"Ok Haruko. Lets go." He took his daughters small hand in his own larger palm and began to walk towards the park. The little girl skipped while humming a little tune to herself. Naruto stared at his own face up on the Hokage Monument and a feeling of pride washed over him. He got the woman of his dreams, he achieved his goal of becoming the Hokage, and he finally brought peace to the shinobi world.

Naruto sighed contently in his sleep and unconsciously pulled his girlfriend's sleeping form closer.

-Sakura's Dream-

She was pinned to the bed with him on top of her and his arms on either side to form a primitive "cage" that held her in the one spot. His blue eyes were absolutely enchanting to her and she felt herself being lost in their depths. She gladly surrendered control over to the blonde haired man above her as he kissed her passionately. The lust in each kiss was like an aphrodisiac to Sakura and she gladly returned his kisses with equal intensity. They broke the kiss only so he could lift her shirt over and off her shoulders before they once again lip locked in a battle for dominance. His rough hand groped her through her lacy bra and the sensations caused by his hand caused her to moan into the next kiss. Still unsatisfied, he practically ripped her bra off and tossed the scraps across the room before he leaned back to take in the sight he had longed to see. Sakura squirmed as the unsatisfied need continued to build up in the pit of her stomach.

"Naruto please..." She practically shouted out in pleasure when his mouth replaced his hand in the task of exploring her breasts. While his mouth was busy he continued to run his hands all along Sakura's body in an attempt to memorize every square inch of her perfect body. When his hands were finished exploring her upper body he began to run his hands up her legs in a sweet and torturous manner. He moved his mouth over to give the twin the attention it deserved as his hands-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sakura shot over Naruto's body and smashed the alarm clock along with the table it was resting on. She let out a frustrated sigh as her dreams were interrupted yet again by the alarm. She noticed Naruto was up to and her face flushed at the memory of what he was doing to her in her dreams came flashing to the front of her mind. Naruto sat up and stretched, unknowingly giving Sakura a damn good show.

'Oh yeah. He has definitely grown up. You would never see that kind of build on a boy that's for sure.'

'Shannaro!' Sakura grinned at her inner self's approval and went back to staring at her boyfriend's body. Once he stood up she sported a full on blush. Naruto stood and walked towards the closet in only his boxers. She was barely hanging on to her self control after that dream and Naruto parading his perfect body around wasn't helping one bit. She ran her gaze up and down his toned body and felt that control rapidly slipping away.

"See something you like?" Her head snapped up and she noticed the smug smile on his face. He slowly and deliberately pulled his robes closed while making as much of a show as he could out of it.

"Naruto Uzumaki you are nothing but a big tease." Sakura pouted as she crossed her arms in mock anger. She suddenly felt a hot breath on the back of her neck that caused a pleasant shiver to run through her body.

"Oh I beg to differ. I will ALWAYS deliver." He leaned even closer and whispered in her ear. "No matter what the situation is." Then as fast as the warm tingle had appeared it vanished just as fast. Sakura let out a shaky sigh and tried to calm her overloaded nerves. Every part of her was hyper aware of the blonde in the bathroom. The sound of the shower starting brought more dirty images to her mind. She grabbed a pillow and screamed into it with the hopes of venting some of the sexual frustration as anger. It seemed to work to. She felt much better as she pulled the pillow away. That new found calmness vanished when she felt cold steel on her throat.

"Do exactly as I say."

Naruto walked out of the bathroom and glanced over at the empty bed. He heard a noise in the kitchen and went to see if Sakura was cooking. He came into his the kitchen and his thoughts were confirmed at the sight of Sakura bustling around the small kitchen with multiple cooking utensils in hand. Something seemed off though. She looked concerned and a little frightened.

"Hey Sakura is everything all right?" He watched her lift her head with a smile that was quickly replaced by one of panic as her eyes widened at something behind him. He felt something pierce the flesh on his back and continue its destructive path until it punch its way out of his chest. Naruto looked down to see the top part of a sword protruding from his chest. Sakura's scream made him slowly lift his head to find her covered in his blood. He wanted to comfort her but all the he could do was gurgle and cough up his own blood.

"You were always the dobe Naruto. Now I'm going to make sure you lose evrything." The blade was ripped from his chest and a foot kicked his heavy and limp body into his table causing it to break. He watched through dimming eyes as Sasuke grabbed Sakura by the throat and lift her so she was staring into his now changed Sharingan. She was looking directly at the Mangekyou Sharingan. A few seconds later she broke out into a heavy sweat and Sasuke tossed her into the wall like a piece of trash.

"Sa..su..ke.." The blonde was weak but he forced the name out. Said man flipped Naruto over with his foot and raised his foot.

"Just die you fucking demon."

The foot came down hard on his face and the blonde blacked out.

Sasuke breathed in a nice deep breath as he felt the bonds he had to these two snap. Two down, one to go.

He pulled up a chair and waited for the inevitable arrival of the last person on his list.

"Naruto! Sakura! Are you in there?" Kakashi opened the front door and walked in casually. "I actually beat you guys to the Hokage's office. What's up with that?" He scanned the apartment until he noticed a foot just barely visible on the kitchen floor. He remained calm but pulled his headband up to activate his Sharingan. He reached the kitchen door and entered the room as he quickly ducked. Sakura was huddled in a corner whispering in to herself incoherently as she stared at Naruto's still body. Kakashi was about to react when he noticed a presence behind him but didn't have time as a lightning covered hand tore through his shoulder, destroying a lung in the process.

"Kinda ironic huh? You taught me the move that is killing you." The hand was pulled from Kakashi's body and the silver haired Jounin collapsed to the floor and remained still. The Uchiha turned his hateful eyes towards Sakura and spoke.

"Go and tell what has happened here before my mercy runs out and you join them." Sasuke then disappeared in a burst of lightning leaving the emotionally broken Sakura to do her job.