𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕

"4 in the morning my ass!" Rykuga paced back and forth in front of the three posts that two of the three present were using as back rests. Unlike their teammate, Nabitora and Mikasu didn't have an unreal amount of energy to waste so they found themselves dozing off at the base of two of the posts. The pacing continued and in Nabitora's exhausted state it was like each blade of grass was a window being shattered as they were flattened by the read head's feet. The noise made Nabitora grit his teeth as the anger and annoyance finally reached the boiling point.

"Why must you?! Just sit down and be fucking patient like the rest of us!" The shout initiated a staredown between the two. Both were irritated but one was due to exhaustion while the other was from being shouted at.

"No. I'm tired of waiting patiently while our sensei is two hours late! Both of them!" The two began to argue back and forth while Mikasu slept soundly, easily ignoring the annoying background noise.

Morning. The start of a new day that provides new opportunities. It would be a fantastic part of the day except it had one flaw. Just a tiny problem. With the morning came that troublesome thing called sunlight. The very same thing that was beating on Naruto's closed eyelids, demanding that the barriers had to be removed from the blue orbs beneath. He groaned and shifted his head so the hair his chin had been resting on was now blocking the sunlight.

'Ah yes much bett...wait a second...hair? Soft hair at that.' Naruto began his morning mental routine of sweeping the mental cobwebs from his mind trying to think of who's hair was now in his eyes without doing the strenuous task of lifting his eyelids.

'Ok lets see here. Yesterday I remember going to see baa-chan and received a promotion to Jonin rank along with a surprise Genin team. He also remembered that Sakura was his second in command on the team. After that he remembered ending up tickling Sakura after a small food fight and they started kissing before they...' As his mind recalled the events of last night his eyes opened on their own and a smile spread across his face when all he could see was the head of soft pink hair pressed into his face. His arms were wrapped around her waist and chest, the feeling of skin on skin confirmed his memories and the smile grew even bigger. Although that wasn't the only thing growing thanks to the feeling of Sakura's naked body pressed against his and the memories of last night's sensations.

"I know that you're a stamina powerhouse but you need to remember that I'm not." Sakura mumbled still keeping her eyes closed and was just basking in the feeling of her boyfriend's naked body pressed tightly against her own. She felt his hot breath on the back of her neck and the feeling sent a pleasurable shiver down her spine.

"Well I wouldn't mind another round." Naruto whispered into her ear before he began slowly trailing kisses down her neck. As much as the girl wanted to let him keep going, she felt this nagging feeling like they were forgetting something important. Then there was the fact that she was fairly sore after the "workout" she had last night.

"Down Fido." Sakura giggled. When he kept kissing her she realized that she would have to lead by example. The cold air on her back was like swimming in a lake of ice after having been pressed against the human heater named Naruto for the whole night. After her initial shiver was over, Sakura stretched her arms above her head as she felt her stiff and protesting muscles begin to loosen up with the action. She suddenly felt a tingling feeling on the back of her neck. The same feeling she got when she was being watched. Spinning around to face the bed she watched Naruto as he ran his eyes over her body slowly, imprinting every curve and every inch of her body to memory. It was only when he rolled out of the bed, erection and all, did she notice her own state of nudity. She blushed and began to pull together a outfit for the day. A thought stopped her movements and brought a "innocent" smile to her face. She quickly took up the whole "innocent" demeanor and dropped the clothing. Naruto was already in the kitchen pulling together a breakfast thanks to the fact that his robe is much easier to get off or on. She walked into the kitchen naked and began to gather her own food completely aware of the dumbfounded expression Naruto was giving her.