𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 - 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 11𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮...

I woke up to my noisy alarm clock and basically threw it across the room, I got off my bed looking like a mess, I checked my phone and saw a message from Amy,

' Can you buy me some breakfast? ' I replied with ' Yep, I buy you breakfast every day lol '

Sent.

Delivered.

Read.

She replied with an ' I'll buy it for u one day, tyy bestie!! ' She said that last month.

 I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I went and ate breakfast, then got dressed. I stopped at Ihop to get Amy something.

I only had enough cash to buy her food, not me. I started back on my way to school. I got there about 10 minutes later.

" Hey, Chels! "

" Hey Amy, I got you the Ihop you wanted. " I handed her the bag as she snatched it from me.

" Thanks. " She muttered walking away. I sadly gazed her way feeling alone, She only talks to me when she wants something.

" Hey, Chelsea! " It was Becca.

" Hey. " I said, smiling at her.

" I found this cool spot that usually no one hangs around, Wanna come? " She asked in a kind tone.

She had been my friend since 7th grade, We usually hung out after school. I followed her to the spot.

" It's so... Dirty here. " I said disgusted by the trash and mold.

" Well, at least no one is here! " She smiled being positive. I noticed that some guy with blonde hair was standing in a random spot holding his phone while staring at Becca.

 Becca must have felt his gaze on her and she stared back an agitated look on her face. She never liked being stared at.

" What the heck are you looking at? " She snapped, The boy smiled slightly before replying.

" You, what else? " He bit his lip looking her up and down. She scoffed and gave him a disgusted look.

" You know what Chelsea, let's go somewhere else. " She said glaring back at the boy.

" Okay. " I said looking uncomfortable. She held my shoulder and we walked off. The boy followed us.

 The 1st-period bell rang and we had to go to our classes. Soon it was the end of the day. Becca came up to me and the boy that was following her earlier was still behind her watching from a distance.

" That creep is still stalking me, He's been doing it all day... " She said, a flash of fear crossed her gaze.

" Try to get away from him, like try running or something. or just confront him. " I said staring back at him, He gave a slight smile that sent a shiver down my spine.

" Okay, I'll walk first then run, You go the other way, and don't let him follow you. " She said sternly.

" Okay. " I said my stomach twisting with fear. I ran home and he didn't follow me. I sighed with relief as I texted Becca, ' u good? ' She didn't respond.

The next day, she wasn't at school. The next day on my way from school I saw her running away from someone a terrified look on her face.

" RUN! " She screamed at me. I saw the guy from before pointing a gun at her.

 I screamed and turned around to run just as I heard a gunshot and blood poured from Becca's back. She fell on her face into the concrete. I screamed.

" BECCA? WAKE UP! PLEASE BECCA PLEASE GET UP! DON'T LEAVE ME. " I sobbed trying to wake her up, she wasn't breathing.

 Someone else must have called the police because pretty soon someone was pulling me away from her.

" Sweetie... She's gone. " I heard a nurse say to me. She wasn't dead. She couldn't have been dead. She was not dead.

" NO, SHE'S NOT DON'T TAKE HER! " I screamed choking on tears. My parents were called and they comforted me the best they could.

 The police found out who killed her, his name is Xavier. The guy that was following us.

My parents took me back home. I took a shower to wash the blood off, I was clean. But I didn't feel clean.

 I will never be clean again. I lay down in my bed but wasn't able to sleep. His name was Xavier.

" I will never forget that name. "

Author's Note: There's a Lil flashback for you guys.