𝟎𝟑

CERTIFIED MENACE 03:
"AGATHOKAKOLOGICAL"
𓅢

CERTIFIED MENACE 03:"AGATHOKAKOLOGICAL" 𓅢

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Composed of both good and evil"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Composed of both good and evil"

‎الميرة

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐅Ë 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

Mirah gulped down a whole bottle of Patron staring at the city from her balcony. She dropped her hair out of the bun with ponytail holder she put up earlier.

"I might get sick sitting out here, after I took a shower." She mumbled staring at the empty bottle in her hand. Mirah felt like she was worthless and couldn't get over things she saw..

Or even what she heard about herself.

"It's official I'm consider to be insane," She started crying rapidly. Her crying stopped and she began laughing uncontrollably. Her jaw started hurting as she stressed my muscles too much in her mouth.

"I-i'm the reason of how I act! Why? Why are you laughing?" Mirah chuckles jumping up from her chair that was on her balcony gripping her hair tightly storming through her apartment. Every day she hated herself. This one of main reason she didn't smile.

She was ashamed of laughing and crying in front of people. Mirah couldn't stop how much she tried because her brain controls those things to happen.

Meaning for her to laugh uncomfortably at things were serious, or not meant to be joked about.

She started banging her hand to head getting mad at herself. "STOP!" She yelled talking to herself. Mirah stumbled walking to her bedroom getting herself another bottle she had in her stash. She wanted to get so drunk she'll to forget what happened.

Drowned her misery away.

A bottle of Fireball was in brown paper bag in her closet. She snatched it quickly tugging the bag.