𝟏𝟐

CERTIFIED MENACE 12:
"DIFFERENT"

You act so different around me 🫕

LAST NIGHT
AT 2:00 AM

MEMPHIS, TN
OMNISCIENT POV

Almirah was sleep the whole time while Sin was driving. He drove around the city waiting for her to wake up. Without everyone being around he found his peace being around her which was odd to him.

"Almirah." He tapped her shoulder to wake her up. She grabbed his hand holding it, "What?"

"I'm outside your house." He told her taking his seatbelt off. She nodded not moving, "Well keep being outside I don't feel like moving."

"No, I'm in the car." Sin blurted out trying not to laugh. She flipped him off with her eyes closed.

"You said you had to be somewhere in the morning." He turned his car off eyeing her closely.

"I k–knowwwwwww..." She lowly slurred her words as Sin phone vibrated in his pocket. He quickly grabbed it to answer it.

"Sin..." A girl responded calling his name. "What you want?" He smacked his lips in frustration.

"You know what I want... so stop playing." She chuckled while speaking.

"Ight, I'll see you in two hours." He hanged up putting his phone back in his pocket. Light snores left Almirah mouth in the passenger seat.

"I bet she can't even walk in the house." He mumbled looking in his backseat for his mask. Sinclair snatched it from the seat, putting it on.

"Do I really need it on?" He thought as he jogged back in his memory.

TWO DAYS AGO
AT HIS CRIB

Sin grabbed the arm he didn't hurt pulling her away from the door, "You need to wrap you knee and the other arm."

Mirah groaned, "I can do it myself." Sin ignored what she said laying her arm on his shoulder and his other hand rested on her waist helping her walk.

"Damn I forgot about the stairs." He swept her off her in bridal style going up the stairs. His walked in his room placing her down in his recliner walking away to get bandages to wrap her arm and knee.

Almirah face still had a deadly glare watching his every move. "Fix yo' face." He could feel her staring at hole in his head.

"It is, this is how it naturally look like bitch." Mirah spoke staring at her arm taking a deep breath. She looked at over at the clock. Mirah asked hissing in pain as she spoke.