Zemblanity

It was painful! Awful! Slow! Terrifying! Burning! Horrible! And excruciating.

It was anything far from what I had imagined my first time would feel like.

I tried to divert my attention away to something that would alleviate the pain until it ended.

Mikey, the only one I could think of. I tried to smile, but I couldn't. 

This wasn't what I promised him, I had already told him he would be the first and ever man to touch me this way.

Of all our three years of dating, we hadn't gone farther than kissing.

Make-outs were a No!.

A cultural background like mine frowned upon pre-marital sex!

Bastards! If only it wasn't a symbol of a quality woman. I would have lost it to my one true love.

What would be said about rape now!.

Mikey what will I say to him?
I can't even face him anymore. I burst into tears as the thought of losing him flooded my brain.

I have betrayed him, and now I'm nothing worth him anymore.

He always loved the fact that I was a virgin and together we would fantasize how my first time is going to go.

This is certainly far from a dream come true.

The perpetrator came to a halt as I wouldn't stop crying and screaming. He picked up my clothes and placed it over my mouth, muffling my screams.

I'm sorry Mikey. I love you. So very much.

###

The next day, I didn't attend school. Who would even?, when you survive a rape and robbery, the last thing you want to do is go out.

I couldn't call the cops either, calling the cops meant Mikey would find out.

I sat by the window in my room dressed in a cotton pajama. My phone and laptop dinged and dinged! It's been signifying notifications since last night, since I missed our scheduled late night texting.

Texts from Mikey, emails, missed calls. I ignored it all.

I didn't sleep all through last night and I knew exactly when the messages came in. 

I got up and winced a little. It hurt down there like hell! It burned, peeing became an herculean of a task.

I walked up to my coffee table and grabbed my phone.

I was right! 43 messages from Mikey and 16 missed calls. My hand trembled as I opened up our chats.

10:03pm
-hey babe. You ready?
-let's start with my match tomorrow.
-you need to come okay?

10:20pm
-hey Ames, why aren't you responding?
-you sleeping already?
-come on! You've always been a night owl.

10:40pm
3 MISSED CALLS

-you aren't picking my calls either.
-you can't seriously be asleep, can you?
-you know we already planned this, I'm not letting this slide babe. #revenge King. 😠 😡 👿 😤 🤬