Home Sweet Home

Hey y'all, so I decided I wanted to continue with the story, I have such high hopes and big plans for it!! Thank you for giving it a try. If you guys enjoy any specific parts or want it to go a specific direction, please let me know.
~~~~~~~~~

"This house is beautiful", I stood in awe, putting my box down at the end of the staircase

"This house is beautiful", I stood in awe, putting my box down at the end of the staircase. The entrance was open and vibrant, the floor was made of marble, like actual marble. Never in a million year could I imagine owning such a gorgeous rock.

Still in shock, I strolled into the main room and was welcomed in by the illumination of the fire place, the sound of Sage rummaging through the minimum boxes we packed echoing in the air. "It's huge isn't it", she said looking up placing some pictures and books onto the coffee table in front of the fireplace "9 bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms, a six car garage. Mr. Low Profile took some convincing but once I showed him, I knew I won", she said pleased with herself.

The wide driveway currently consisted of Zayn's G- Wagon, Harry's Audi and Sage's jeep. Hopefully a super cool car of my own will occupy one of the empty spaces. Not to brag but I'm the Brian O' Connor of my family due to my fascination with cars.

My dream car? Easy a 1657 Chevy impala with Dean Winchester in the front seat. Our babies would be beautiful, that is if he doesn't kill me first.

I shook away the kinky thoughts, "Sage you did great, thank you", she gave me her infamous smile leaving me to wander downstairs.

The house was modern with high ceilings, one wall facing our backyard was completely made of glass,from the ceiling all the way to the floor. Zayn made sure we paid extra to have it bullet proof, thicker than Kim Kardashian butt implants, It was practically indestructible. The urge to test the theory played on my mind looking through the window, our backyard in full view, showing of a large pool, some patio lights, and the open woods. I know the majority of it was our property but I didn't know exactly how much.

"This is literally the house I deserve to live in", Keziah stated from the entrance, as she dropped her box next to mine. Her black hair, with a slight hint of red, was thrown up into a ponytail as her light brown eyes scanned around the house.

"I love it, it's so nice, nicer than any places we have ever been", I commented returning to the main room Sage was in.

"We can make this a paradise", Harry appeared behind me caring the rest of the stuff from Zayn's car, Zayn not far behind him carrying my cooler filled with blood bags. He set it on the floor slapping his hand on Harrys shoulder, a smile appearing, "a paradise for us brother, not a brothel", Sage rolled her eyes setting another picture on the fire place mantle.

"You're conquest will not be infecting this house", Sage warned. I stood in the middle of the twins, then towering over my petite 5'1 frame.