Chapter 27: Playtime

"Verity, want to get down from Kion?" Liv asked. Liv had Atif in her right forearm. "But why!" Verity complained. "Because Kion needs to get his exercise, he needs food, he needs water, and you need to eat," Liv explained. "Sorry about this Kion," Lux apologized. "Hey dude it's fine," Kion smiled. "Verity get down this instant!" Liv ordered. "I don't want to!" Verity shouted. "I will ground you!" Liv threatened. "Fine," Verity rolled her eyes. She jumped off Kion's head, onto the ground. "Verity, don't roll your eyes at me," Liv shouted. "Yeah yeah," Verity ignored her mother. Liv set Atif down. "Sorry for yelling at you Verity," Liv apologized. "It's ok mom, I should've listened," Liv and Verity nuzzled. "Who wants to play tag?" Lux asked. Liv gave him a look. "Hey if your going to be the strict parent, I've got to be the fun one, you know, even things out," Lux smirked. Everyone laughed.

"Ok, ok, you guys want to join us?" Liv asked everyone. "You know it," Cyrus replied. "I'm going to beat all of your tails," Kion smirked. "We'll see about that," Rani smirked. She pinned him down. "Atif, your it, tag Kion!" "Ok that's just playing dirty," Kion frowned. Rani smirked. Atif came running up. Kion smirked. He used his hind legs, and pushed Rani off him. He quickly spinned in the air, and flew above Atif. Atif looked around confused. "Yoo hoo, over here," Kion smirked. "Rani, your it with me," Atif said. "This will be fun, get over here," Rani growled playfully. "Not a chance, everyone, run from Rani and Atif!" Kion shouted. They all ran. Rani only had one target, her boyfriend. "Cmon Kion, bring it," She smirked. Kion stood there. Rani ran toward him. Kion ducked under Rani. "Catch me if you can!" He smirked. "Oh I will," Rani mumbled. Kion was running through a shallow ravine. Rani jumped from each side. Once she got at the right position, she pinned him down. "You got me!" Kion asked astonished. "I'm your mate. I'll always catch you cutie," She smirked. "Hey!" Kion shouted. "What, you don't like that name?" Rani asked. She got off him. "No, it's perfect," Kion smiled. They kissed. "Eww, leave that in a cave!" Verity and Atif said in unison. "Oh, I'm sorry, does this gross you out?" Kion raised an eyebrow. Verity and Atif nodded. "Oh, so does this gross you out?" Kion pinned Rani down, and licked her cheek. Rani licked his cheek. "Ack!" Verity stuck her tongue out in disgust. "I remember when you were like that," Rani smirked. "Hey, thats unfair!" Kion growled playfully. He let Rani up. Rani giggled. "We are leaving," Verity and Atif ran off.

Kion and Rani went to a secluded place. "Kion, I need to ask you something," Rani said. "Sure Rani, what is it?" Kion replied. "Do you want cubs?" Rani asked, her head down. "Oh, uh I dont know," Kion replied. "Oh, well want to have some fun?" Rani smirked. "Only if you want," Kion replied. Rani kissed him, "I do."

Atif and Verity ran off to Lux and Liv. "Mom, dad!" Atif yelled, "Kion and Rani kissed!" Liv chuckled, "That's because they are mates love," Liv nuzzled his nose. "Yeah, but they didn't have to kiss infront of us," Verity said. "Did you walk up on them?" Lux asked. "Yes," Atif sighed. Liv giggled.

"That was fun," Kion smirked. "Yeah, it was," Rani smiled. They nuzzled. "Let's go back," Kion said. Rani nodded.

As it came sunset, everyone got tires from running and playing. Verity was the first to crash. She climbed up Kion, and slept in his small mane. Everyone laughed. The group layed down in their normal spot in the savanna. Liv took Verity off Kion, and put her next Lux. "Night everyone!" Risa yawned. "Night," Jax replied. They fell asleep. Rani cuddled up next to Kion.