(CH3) Commiting crimes

Since Anthony and Jeremy couldn't buy a TV since they were broke, they do the next best thing, crime.

In the middle of the night, Jeremy goes to Anthony's house to wake him up and prepare him to get a tv.

Jeremy: Anthony, we need to steal.

Anthony: BUT JEREMY, IM TIRED AND I WANT TO KEEP SLEEPING WITH MY WAIFU, CANT WE STEAL A TV IN THE MORNING?

Jeremy: Look, if we can get this TV, then you can watch all the anime you want at Michaels house you fucking degenerate.

Anthony offended by Jeremy calling him a degenerate, Decides to steal a tv with him on 12/25/20 (AKA KRIMA!)
At 3:00 AM.

The duo started looking for houses, but they couldn't find the right one.

Jeremy: man, you were right, we can steal a tv in the morning

Anthony: THATS WHAT IM SAYING! JUST STEAL A TV IN THE MORNING!

They started to contemplate if they should steal a TV, until they found the right house.

Anthony: OMG JEREMY WE FOUND THE RIGHT HOUSE BROTHER!!! >w<

Jeremy: Wow! Amazing! anyways shut ur catboy mouth and lets commit a robbery

They lockpicked the door, and entered in silence. Jeremy was armed with a crowbar for defence, and Anthony had his revolver, of course.

Jeremy (quietly): you check upstairs, i'll find the tv.
Anthony (quietly): ok i'll see if anyone is awake here

They looked around, Anthony saw a single person sleeping in a small bed, his body was pitch black, outlined by a glowing white, and had only two white eyes. Anthony quickly looked in their room and didn't see much, so he went back downstairs to see Jeremy.

Jeremy went downstairs and saw a TV!!!! But something was wrong, the TV looked... unnatural. Something about it felt.. odd, as if something malicious was brewing... (spicy word usage I know I know)

Anthony snuck back downstairs, but the stairs creaked and the Bambi woke awake!!!

???: who goes there

Anthony tried his best to remain silent.

???: If you don't reveal your self then I will epicly beat you with my screwdriver You will be beaten by THE hjoim‚ ․o;iklpjnmkl‚o‚m bh bnmv‚ mghn‚b c

The peacefully resting Bambi revealed them self to be Hjoim. And Hjoim went downstairs with a huge fucking screwdriver ready to beat Anthony.

Hjoim was ready to bring in the ruckus light and Jeremy came upstairs to get Anthony.

Jeremy: dude, tf are you doing?!?! get the tv with me and leave!

Hjoim: I found you intruders get ready to die

The duo ran down the stairs with Hjoim chasing them and they picked up the tv and burst through the door, only for the tv to break!!!! :shocked:

The mysterious tv glitched into a portal and sucked them into a new dimension :O and Hjoim just went into creative to break into my house OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

To be continued...

(Hey... sorry I'm not adding to this book I'm just not really motivated to do something really, but I won't stop updating this book and giving more stuff to read! So thanks for being patient!

-Blixans)