Tragedy

A/N: Alright, so... I have no idea what I am doing, and this is my first time ever writing a fanfic, also english is not my first language, so buckle up gang cus we r going on a ride!

HOLY SMOKES this was supposed to be just a silly lil fun chapter where I would introduce stakes and motivations as well as character dynamic and all, but then the angst part of my brain just full dominated and this is well over 1000 words of pain, I said buckle up but yall are gonna need helmets cus is not only going to be a bumpy ride it will be full of angst to the core, so lemme give yall some warnings.

!!!WARNINGS!!!

Mentions of death of loved ones, sickness, despair and depression, medical emergencies, organ transplant, struggle with money and a lot of crying (for the characters majorly, yall prob not attached to them yet)

THIS CHAPTER IS SKIPPABLE, IF YOU SKIP, YOU MAY NOT FEEL THAT ATTACHED TO THE MOTIVATIONS AND STAKES OF Y/N, BUT, I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND.

Enjoy?!

-------------------------------------------------------------

   You just couldn't handle this anymore, jumping from job to job was already frustrating, but manageable as long as you could just die in your bed every night, but now, your tenant was evicting you because he wanted the prices of the rent to go up, and he couldn't do it with you living there, so even though you had already paid this months rent, he gave you a week to magically find another place to live, but the worst had yet to come.

   You are looking frantically in the newspaper, marking with a red pen every cheap apartment and endurable job offer you came across when your phone rang, you almost jumped from your spot on the floor surrounded by the sea of papers when the catchy (and annoying) sound began.

   "Crap, where did I put that damn thing?!" You say as you frantically disorganized the already unorganized mess around you looking for your phone "I swear I put it somewhere around-- aha! here you are you damn thing", you say to your phone as you find it beneath your small coffee table and turn it to you seeing who is calling, "Pest <3" is written on your screen, letting you know that is your sister who is calling you, you where the oldest of 3, but sometimes it felt like the oldest of 5, or 7 from the sheer amount of cousins you had always trailing after you, you let a little bit of air escape your nose looking at the name and you pick up the call.

   "Hey Bonnie, wassup?" you said, laying your back against you couch from the same spot in the floor where you had found your phone

   "Hi y/n, I'm... fine I guess what about you?" she said, letting out a sigh.

   "I mean, I am fine as ever, but what happened sweet pea?" You said shifting in your spot on the floor, you had a habit of calling people you were close with by pet names, especially when they seemed under the weather.

   A moment of silence was heard before your sister let out another sigh and answered "mom... mom is in the hospital."

================================================================================

   You burst through the door, you came as fast as you could to the hospital.

   "W-What happened Bonnie? I tough mom got better..." You say recuperating your breath from your small (yet contained, you were in a hospital after all) run to the waiting room where you met your sister, she was looking horrible, eyes red, hair a mess, and clothes were clearly the first thing she could grab, you looked no better than her.