First Night

A/N: I hope yall are hungry for angst, because I decided  t̶o̶ b̶e̶ e̶v̶i̶l̶  that making another 2000 word chapter just so I could squeeze the daycare attendent in it was not a good or satisfying idea, Moon WAS gonna appear, but I needed a segway from last chapter, and ya know me, I ended up (acidently I swear) writing more angst then planned.

Also, foul leanguage will be used, I don't plan on making it a staple, just this chapter. If it is used in any other chapters, there will also be a warning.

⋆。°✩ ===================================================================== ✩°。⋆

   After finding something to eat, you walked around the pizza plex seeing all the cool things, you even got to see a performance made by the animatronics, but you were quite far away, you didn't want to fight with a bunch of 12 year old just to see animatronics perform, but the music was pretty nice.

   Then you watched the animatronics inside their rooms when fans went to meet them. It was pretty nice seeing all those happy kids, both the small actual children, and the nostalgic adults. I guess when you are seeing something cool, everyone ends up acting like an excited child. It made you smile.

   You saw some of the cool looking attractions, but on top of the entrance fee, there was also a fee to enter each one of the special rooms, what a scam. But you didn't mind, you probably would not even be inside this mall if it was not because you WORK here, but since you had no uniform, you looked like another person enjoying a cool place, it made you feel a little better, a little bit more normal.

   You also managed to find a reasonably quiet space in a small corridor to call your family.

   "Hey Bonbon, how are you and Evan? What about mom?" you asked through the phone.

   "Me and Evan are fine, mom doesn't seem to be getting any better though." she mumbled the end, clearly not feeling like worrying you. "Anyway, WHERE are you anyway? I can hear a lot of sound" She asks, wanting to change topics, you did not mind it.

   "At work" you reply bluntly. "In a shopping" You elaborate.

   "A shopping? What are you working with?" she questions.

   "Just a regular old store ya know" it was not really true, but you didn't feel like telling the truth to her, it would require a lot of explanations you didn't feel like giving at the moment, or at any time soon.

   "A store? What type?" She questions further, you look around for a scapegoat, and you see the orange bear smiling at you, perfect.

   "Freddy's Fazbear" You chuckle, it was not a lie.

 "At Freddy 's?" Bonnie questions, sounding a little more excited.

   "Yep, I actually think I'll get used to the greasy pizzas in no time" You joke

   "That's wonderful y/n! Are you working as a mechanic assistant? You always nerded about the animatronics! You used to always stick to that stinky plush" She jokes.

   "He wasn't 'stinky', and for your disappointment, I am not a mechanic, not even an assistant, just a guard employed to make sure no kid chokes on a ball in the ball pit." It was not a lie, you were not even sure what you were supposed to do.

   There was a moment of silence from the other side of the phone, you looked at it checking if it had suddenly turned off, but no, you soon heard from the other side.

   "Are you joking?" Bonnie said, her voice sounding serious

   "Kinda, I am not sure why they need a security guard for that area, it just looks like they are paying me to make parents less worried honestly, which I don't mind, I am getting paid anyways" You replied, saying it truthfully, the daycare attendant robot seemed a little clumsy in dealing with kids, but he was probably fully equipped to take care of the kids alone.