The Pizzaplex

You were already regretting your choices.

When you saw the "HIRING" sign, you almost immediately went into the pizza plex. the place looked even more overwhelming from inside, neon signs everywhere with the most diverse colors, posters from animatronics (You recognized Freddy and Chica, but that hot wolf and that crocodile with star sunglasses were new) on the walls and passing on screens. 80's inspired everything everywhere. Not to mention the huge golden statue just in the middle with the palm trees on the side, that place was extra, which just motivated you, hell they have a giant statue they probably can afford over minimum wage, and that was exactly what you needed.

 Not to mention the huge golden statue just in the middle with the palm trees on the side, that place was extra, which just motivated you, hell they have a giant statue they probably can afford over minimum wage, and that was exactly what you needed

   You shyly approach the ticket booth where a lady who looked to be in her 30's was selling tickets to enter the place (Who would've guessed you needed tickets to go into a mall, it was more of an attraction than anything).

   "Hello?" You say catching the lady's attention, she turns to you and you can see a polite smile forming.

   "Yes hun? Would you like a ticket?" She says already going to grab a ticket.

   "No, no. I actually saw the hiring sign, I would like to know if the position is available" You say giving her a shy smile.

   "Oh" She says with a smile "Of course dear, just lemme check" She says putting the ticket back and grabbing a little telephone by her side, she starts talking to someone and you look around, distracted again by the light.

   One thing you noticed was that other than the people in the ticket booths, you could not see anyone else who looked like they were working, there were some roaming bots everywhere, and some which were cleaning, but no people, surely contracting people was cheaper no?

   "Dear?" The lady calls you, grabbing your attention again

   "Yes?" You say looking at her.

   "Well hon, there are some positions available, helping out in the kitchen washing some dishes, helping to take care of the animatronics when they bug or break, and of course helping out in the super star daycare" The lady says with the same smile as before.

   Well, working with greasy plates didn't look to be up your alley, and you were not exactly looking forward to working with bots, the news papers of years ago still scare you, but working with kids didn't seem that different from your average life back home, were every adult decided that leaving their kids with you was a great idea while they went out to have fun.

   "Well, would the position at the daycare still be available?" You finally said after brief consideration, the lady's smile got softer and more genuine.

   "You like working with kids hun? That's great, I will tell them, just a second!" She says already talking on the phone again, you can't help but smile thinking that it was funny how you were going back to taking care of runny nose goblins 'that is if you get the job, don't get your hopes up' you said to yourself, trying to not get disappointed in case you were not the fit for the job.