Bad dreams

A/N: I am so so sorry. This chapter was supposed to be your first day in the daycare, but then I  decided "Oh why don't I write a silly lil dream?" And it became a  877 word long nightmare sequence that gives details about the backstory of y/n even if it was supposed for you to decide what is the background, I am slowly noticing that  I am not good at making  y/n stories.

Also, even tho I have the story ready, I will not be posting the one which was supposed to come out day 2 because I am 99,99% sure I won't remember, so better not to commit.

Enjoy the reading, candy pops!

⋆。°✩ ===================================================================== ✩°。⋆

   You got home at 10PM, and even though you almost did nothing today other than staying with your family in the hospital you felt exhausted, so when you dragged yourself into your home and looked at its state, you knew it was going to be a long night.

   You started by cleaning all the papers scattered around your small living room, finally giving you some room to walk without stepping on things. you tied the piles and left them close to your door, you then started cleaning all the dirty dishes that had piled up in the sink. After that you gave yourself a short break of mindlessly scrolling through your phone before it died and you put it to charge, going to tackle your room's mess.

   You had a bad habit of bringing things to your room. So it was as bad as the living room, you grabbed a trash bag and put all the trash in it, then you started sweeping your floor, finding even more trash to put in the bag, sometimes you wonder how some of those things got there. When you finish sweeping you also have a pile of dirty clothes, you walk around the apartament finding all the dirty clothes and you put them and the clothes which you are wearing to wash.

   You keep on cleaning until your back is essentially gone. But your apartment is even more clean than the first time you saw it. You then get an old suitcase you used to bring your things to that apartment, you had basically the same amount of things, which was a little sad. But you tried not thinking about it while you filled it, your clothes had finished washing and drying, so you stuffed them in the suitcase trying to make the most of the space you had. You also put your personal hygiene stuff like toothbrush, soap and etc inside a little pouch you stuffed in your backpack.

   In your backpack you were also bringing an old laptop that somehow was still holding together, a spare of clothes and pj's. As well as a stuffed animal you just couldn't get the courage to throw away no matter how long you had it, it was a lucky charm you told yourself.

   After those inimaginable hours of cleaning and packing and throwing away you had finally finished. It was weird seeing the apartment that empty, with no clothes thrown in the ground that you were gonna "clean later" but never actually did it. No pisa tower made out of dishes, no dirty ground. It was weird, it felt more empty than the first time you saw it, like you had never been there. You tried not thinking about it.

   And that was not hard, you were so tired you didn't even bother going to your room, you just laid at the couch for a second to rest after cleaning, and then you were gone, you didn't even notice yourself falling asleep, but your tired mind was awfully creative.

================================================================================

   It was night, but the pizzaplex's neon lights were still bright. There was no sound though, and no ceiling, the walls just stretched up, and up, and up and above into darkness. You felt like something was watching you from there, so you started walking more into the pizzaplex, trying to walk away from this feeling, but it followed you.