вы

The night wasnt as cold now.

REICH POV:

I was tossing and turning on my bed. i was merely bored and annoyed.
Both by this life, and the fact theres absolutely nothing to do.

it was stupid..
absolutely stupid..

.....

it was silent.
The mild winds brushing through. i noticed the window was open.
I must've forgotten to close it this morning.
it was certainly chilly.. I held the handles, but before i could close it , i saw the vast forest.
my thoughts eased as the cold air was hitting against my skin.

i normally would hate the cold. But this moment seems tranquil.
Just as if... That war never happened.
Just like the time that war ended.

it was quiet, it was peaceful, it was almost irritatingly comforting.

My time in the trenches was not easy. It was hell

just hearing a quiet place like this makes me remind of that day.
father fell. He died. he collapsed.
glad i was out of that hell, even if i just spent 4 months in that deadly battlefield, i would've died. i was barely even 15 when father pushed me into those trenches.

I shook my head to remove those ugly memories. how can a person like me think of those? I lead germany, I own germany. I made it better.

Did i?
i did everything i tried.

i took a big sigh and snapped back onto reality. Right.
I went back to my bed and tried to sleep.

My body ached, it was already morning?
Im surprised i didnt get some dream or nightmare last night.. Atleast i sidnt get haunted by memories or something, it would be Dumb if i did.
i stood up almost falling but still did
I finally balanced myself and woke my whole body up, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and tk change clothes. Basic hygiene.

After all of those shits happening i just fixed my bed and went out.

i was greeted by sowjet at the table drinking coffee. Of course, who wouldnt need coffee to start a shitty tiring day?.

I grabbed myself a cup of coffee and sat down acorss from him.

It was pretty quiet and awkward.
desperately thinking of a topic i remembered we were going to the park later on today.

"Sowjet"
"да?"
"i have no clothes to wear outside later."
"oh.. Right i forgot-"
"of course you do commie bastard"
"Yeah yeah sorry... Ill give you some later"
...
"fine."

i finished my coffee succesfully and put it in the sink to wash it and place it back on the cupboards.

"Reich Can you help me with breakfast?"
"Alright..."
----

30 minutes later..'

---

Plates and utensils could be heard being placed on the table, Ukraine and some others had already woken up..

After some preparations, they called the others to eat breakfast.

---

After breakfast

---

Everyone started to do their usual things, some showered and changed clothes. And as for me? Ich Weiß Nicht. Maybe ill just read another book or something.

speaking of which, i should probably help out on some house chores , its really fucking boring here.. If only i could escape. Ugh.
.
.
i finished helping georgia with sweeping the floor and
Moldova with the laundry, Now that im finished with those, i dont know what to do anymore.

"Reich" I Almost jumped
"Sowjet, stop scaring me like that you bastard." i sighed in releif that it was just him.

"I just wanted to give you this" He handed over a set of clothes.
"Ah... Danke.." I took the clothes, but i suddenly felt uneasy, as if someone was watching us?-

Russia POV:

this bastard....

Why is father even giving him clothes. Hes better off freezing to death.
.
.
Ugh whatever.

Back to Reich's POV:

I thanks soviet for the clothes and went back to my room, it was 10:30 AM now, i placed the clothes on the bed and grabbed a spare notebook i found on the drawer. I decided to make a diary..

*scribble scribble*

I was writing some notable moments in my life ever since the end of the war.
My thoughts went to a dead end and finally thought it was time to end what i was writing.

after a few more words i finally shut the notebook and placed it back on the drawer.

It was alread About 12, it should be lunch by now.

I went downstairs to see the table already prepared, oh well.
Everyone sat down and ate their portions.

---

After Lunch

---

Everyone started changing into their outdoor clothes and so did i. The coat was pretty thick so it should make me warm atleast.

i made sure everything was okay and went out. Georgia, ukraine, And kazakhstan were already ready, some just got out of their rooms.

after awhile everyone was ready, we finally went to the park.

--
After a long drive(which was just 10 minutes)
--
We finally arrived, the weather still sucks, its christmas anyway, winter is obviously in every corner of this commie's cold country.

i sat down at a nearby bench while i watched the others play, and do fun
to be honest, it wasn't as bad as i thought.. Other than the cold weather , everything seems to be okay-ish, hopefully nothing bad happens.

And i felt a snowball smash right onto my face, my hat and face mask almost fell off.

"Come join us MR. reich!" Estonia exclaimed

"Heh- Alright!"

-----
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE OMFG ITS 11:48 PM WHEN I DID THIS JELEPEL