Osamu Miya x Reader

Make sure to check out the playlist that inspired this at the top! Leave a comment and like for them too!<3
Enjoy ☆

Walking up to the sound of my phone ringing, I look over at my clock, about to be 3 in the morning. Sighing, I picked up my phone, looking at the contact:
'Osamu'

Answering the call, I heard rustling coming from his side of the call.

"What's up Osamu?" I ask, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Hey Y/n... sorry I woke you up." He replied.

"Nah it's fine, is there something wrong?" I wondered, getting worried about the thought itself since Osamu wasn't really one to talk to others at ridiculous times.

He chuckled, "No, nothings wrong Y/n..." I could feel the smile through his voice.
"I was just calling to see if you'd like to go out for a drive with me."
He stayed silent, waiting for my answer. Just as he was about to apologize, I cut him off.

"Of course Osamu!" I happily replied, trying to fix my hair.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." Hanging up the phone, I change into more decent clothes because of the weather outside.
A few moments later, I hear the sound of his car engine, the head lights brightening my window.

Opening the door to my place I close it behind me locking it. Making my way over and inside his car I sit down.
He smiles over at me, placing his hand onto my seat as he peers over his shoulder to pull out of the driveway.
As we drive through the silent streets, he turns on the radio, letting the speakers play his favorite playlist.
"Why'd you want to go on a drive Osamu?"

He gives a light smile as a light blush fills in his features, "I just didn't want to be alone on a peaceful moment."