111

Elena went to class regularly, but went to her work study at Endeavors twice a week. During the weekends, Elena spent most her time studying, or cuddling with Katsuki. However, every other Friday she had a movie night with the class, including Hitoshi because he wanted to cuddle with Denki.

Right now, it was six in the morning, and nobody was awake, for all she knew. She got her shoes on before walking out of the dorms. Ever since her injury in her abdomen, which was months ago, she had decided to take morning runs whenever she could. She yawned as she ran, her thoughts mainly running on the upcoming days.

Over a month ago, the heroes had found the hiding place for the League of Villains. The one making the nomus. Elena would be joining the front lines simply because she was amazing at evacuation and rescue, not to mention combat and searching. Endeavor had immediately suggested her, considering her amazing skills in general.

Elena sighed as she ran. She began overthinking about the outcomes, pouting when she realized that everything could go wrong.

"Oi! Wait up, dumbass!" A very familiar voice said. Elena stopped and turned around to see Katsuki running. "Why the hell did you just leave me there?" Katsuki asked, pouting. "Because you were asleep." Elena said as they continued running. "Then wake me the fuck up. I don't want you to have a head start." Katsuki said, glaring at her.

"Or is it that you hate being alone?" Elena asked, smirking. "I- shut up!" Katsuki said and huffed in anger before he sped up.

Elena sped up along with him, appearing beside him in a single second. "Let's race." Elena said and began full on speeding. "Oh no you don't!" Katsuki yelled as they raced. Elena tried to push him a couple of times as they ran.

"I'm winning this shit! Back to the dorms we go!" Elena yelled, smacking him on the head before she ran. Katsuki glared at her, yelling and running. Luckily for Elena, she won. However, once back at the dorms, they were exhausted, sweaty and in desperately need of a shower. "Dibs on your shower!" Elena said and ran to the elevator. "How the fuck are you still going?!" Katsuki asked.

Elena shrugged as Katsuki joined her in the elevator. "Stamina." She said, smiling at him. "I don't see that stamina when I fu-" He began, only for the door to open to the elevator as Aizawa walked in. "Dad!" H-hi!" Elena said, utterly shocked before she glared at Katsuki.

Katsuki remained quiet as Aizawa walked in. "You guys went for a run?" He asked, taking notice of their sweaty skin. "Yupp. I won." Elena said. Aizawa raised an eyebrow before he fist bumped her. "Obviously you would." Aizawa whispered before they reached the top floor. "We have to shower now- byebye dad!" Elena said and speeded out of the shower, already Katsuki's key in hand as she ran towards his room.

Katsuki huffed in exhaustion. "How does she even?!" He groaned and followed her. Aizawa smiled faintly before he clicked a button to the first floor. As Katsuki walked into his room, he locked the door. He saw Elena's clothes just thrown onto the floor outside the bathroom door. "Damn, energetic as fuck..." Katsuki mumbled before he opened the door to the bathroom. He whistled a small tune as he began undressing.

"You're not joining me!" Elena said, almost squeaking when he approached the shower. "Yes, yes I am." He said and got into the shower with her. "But I called dibs." She said, pouting as she looked up at him. He shrugged before he grabbed some shampoo of hers that he kept in his bathroom. "I just want to wash your hair." He said with a smile.

Elena rolled her eyes. "Okay! But no funny business." Elena said, glaring at him as she turned around. "Sure." He said as he put some shampoo on his hand and began massaging it into her hair. Elena loved when he washed her hair, simply because it was relaxing and was like therapy for her hair.