Longing of the heart.

"You nadira,are a traitorous dirt on the royalty!"

Nadira who was on her knees with her hands and ankles tied behind her,shakes her head in disavow.

"I am not a traitor,my queen."

Her shriek that resonates through the chamber of council was a dread personified for any of lurkers.

She slumped onto the floor with the vigorous slap on her face.

"You let my only son step out of the quarters,defying the command of royalty,such loyal you are?"

"I could not oppose the will of my prince."

Another slap across her face and nadira could not comprehend the surroundings around her for a moment.

"By opposing his majesty is your way of obliging crown prince,eh nadira?"

The truth was on the tip of her tongue that she could not speak. In her loyalty towards prince she could rather die than defying his will.

She will bear whatever castigation dawned upon her as to let the lovers rejoice their fair moments of love.

"I am truly faithful to my prince,your highness."

Nadira says in her unwavering adamantine.

"You dare to deny such a offense,saying you are loyal to prince then unveiling him to the hands of evil."

The senior handmaiden chastised in fury,holding the feeble body of her majesty.

"Dear goddess,grace my only child."

Queen prayed through the tears of worry,her weary body trembling as she lamented for her son.

"My queen,crown prince will be very well, his majesty himself went out to look for him by the lake and they shall be back in mere moments."

"It is been hours since they left,yet no sign of arrival,Areum?"

"Worry not,my lady."

The chambermaid assured her majesty,and nadira closed her eyes in despair of the forthcoming revelation of a forbidden tale.

How the disclosure of a relationship so unwelcomed by their kind would ruin two innocent hearts,who loved carefree,into the ashes.

"Bless my prince,dear celestial."

She whispered amidst all the seething head around her.

"Such a bitch,Take this serpent away from my eyes,take her away!"

As nadira was taken away roughly from the court chamber,the regal ride was arrived by the doors of palace.

All the noble females galloped towards the palanquin engaged for the omega household,nadira as well look at the ride of prince.

However before queen could reach the carriage a frantic voice of his majesty growled out loud;

"Summon the royal healer!"

The arms dragging her body loosened,and she stood up on her feet to gape at the hasten commotion with a grievous heart.

A tormented string of gasps by the palanquin could be heard from where nadira stood bewildered.

"Seokjin ah?"

A whisper from crestfallen queen was heard among the heavy gasps.

"Make haste,will you servants?"

Nadira trotted to the carriage with heart thumping in her throat,as the wilted prince was taken out by an eunuch and hastily towards the chambers.

However she was halted midways with a slap on the face coarsely.